Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People
So what did you do today honey?
"Oh I went to a fast food joint 3 minutes before they closed, asked for a few burgers pretending to be oblivious to the guy cleaning the grill, shouted because it was too quiet when I walked in there when they said there would be a delay while the grill was finished being cleaned. I wasn't going to have this so I figured getting louder would get me a burger faster. I wasn't sure why these minimum wage workers were so unhappy so I told them my life story, making sure even the guy in the clear back of the store could hear as well, which they seemed so interested in."
Because you didn't let me finish removing all of the cleaner from the grill surface regardless of what we were trying to tell you, enjoy your half assed burger.

He's so lucky I didn't make the burgers myself but I cleaned the grill and I had not yet finished fully removing the cleaning agent (Harmless but flavorful, coworker fully aware when cooking) and adding on a good coat of non stick. I hate people.

Edit: sorry wrong forum, please move to off topic someone.
Had to vent.
Wow, intense equivalent to spitting in someones food.

Couldn't you just deny him service? Dont all restaurants have a sign saying they reserve that right for people like him?
Poor XRD :O
Del Tacos? Burgers?

@RR: Could be wrong in this case, but they sound similar to some of the lower forms of life in my area; people could be violent and rabid!
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Taco Bell + Burger King.

I've seen it all o0
(08-07-2013, 02:04 AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Wow, intense equivalent to spitting in someones food.

Couldn't you just deny him service? Dont all restaurants have a sign saying they reserve that right for people like him?

He was threatening to call corporate because he's been in the business longer than any of us have been alive and blah blah blah shit spewing from mouth. We would have been more than happy to make the burgers and we said it would be a slight delay but he insisted his life was more valuable than anything else so my coworker just went ahead and made the damn thing. Somewhere in the middle when he first started yelling, I walked to the back to wash off some grill supplies and could easily understand him. We still had to serve him.
LOOOOOL

"Sir, if you don't shut up I am going to kick 100% of your ass"

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-ajHHbnm...982_fired/
And this is why you try your best to avoid working in the service industry...

Sucks you had to go through one of these asshats xray.
[Image: A2Rm7.gif]