Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zarjio is back... again...
So, over the past week or so I've realized that I am never going to fully quit AC (not saying that I want to, either). I expect I will go through cycles of activity and inactivity for the rest of my life. If I'm going to be playing AC, then I want to be a part of this clan, since it really feels like home.

How would you describe us? B} is a semi-competitive clan of friendly people who don't take themselves too seriously, are good friends, and try to be involved in and make contributions to the community. They are not the best, or the biggest, or the most active, but they may well be the friendliest.

Who all do you know/want to know here in the clan? I already know everyone, some more than others. I think I still need to get to know Foxy-Grim.

Who is your favorite member? applecake :D Fellow clanmate from U|, fellow Christian, very friendly and chill guy. Never loses his cool.

What is your playing style like? Very aggressive. I don't like to play defense. My preferred weapons are (in order): SMG, sniper, shotgun, carbine. You will never seem me use an AR.

Some screenshots of your playing. I'm not going to bother with this one :p

Past clans you have been in, and why you left. Casual Cubers - |CC{ - was the first clan I started. It was a noob clan. I allowed the clan to expand too quickly, accepting people with no commitment, and inactivity killed the clan. Unbreakable - U| - was the second clan I started. We were semi-competitive and tried to be respectful and friendly. This clan also died due to inactivity after almost a year. B} was the only clan I've been in that I didn't start. Both times I left was mostly due to my own inactivity (and some drama the second time around as well).

Past nicknames. Zarj, |GDS{Mike (fooled around one night, made a 'fake' clan, was fun)

Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why? Not that I am aware of.

Why do you want to be in the clan? This is my AC home!

Why do we want you? I hope you want me... I'm a veteran player with a lot of experience, (generally) very friendly and respectful to players.

Just talk about yourself or anything else for a few sentences. I'm a masters student in Computing Science at the University of Alberta. I play many videogames. I have really gotten into MMA lately. I'm a Christian. I spend wayyyy too much time in front of my computer each day.

What are your favorite three songs? (Youtube links would be nice) Heh, not really sure about this. I'll give my three favorite genres: Chiptune, Metal, Christian Rock

What is your favorite picture? Not a clue.

If you got 100$ gift card to Best Buy (an general electronics store, supplies games, PCs, washing machines, and such), what would you buy? 80 boxes of Mike 'n Ike's? A nice keyboard (current one is probably from the mid-90s, using it cause it's old and cool), and a new webcam (current one is super low resolution).

Thank you all for the consideration. I do regret leaving the clan the two times I did. In the future, I am sure I will have periods of inactivity (weeks or months), but I will (if accepted, obviously) stay in B} for those periods and announce when I return.
Keep cubin'!
Ohai!

Welcome back Zarj, good luck with the app. :D
Insta F1 from me
[Image: 11867.png]
Glad to see you back around!
F1 from me probably.

Not that it is your fault, as you probably didn't know, more like my fault. But it seems like you skipped past the invite process. Normally people aren't allowed to make threads here. I'm not sure what happen or what will happen, but just be aware that this is something B} is going to figure out how to deal with first before deciding on your application.
[Image: burns-excellent.gif]
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(07-25-2013, 11:36 AM)titi Wrote: Insta F1 from me

Infinity times infinity Big Grin

(07-25-2013, 12:32 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: F1 from me probably.

Not that it is your fault, as you probably didn't know, more like my fault. But it seems like you skipped past the invite process. Normally people aren't allowed to make threads here. I'm not sure what happen or what will happen, but just be aware that this is something B} is going to figure out how to deal with first before deciding on your application.

Aye Captain (PREZ Smile )
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...004AAZ0YON
03/20/80
Ahaha knew this was coming, gl though you don't need it Wink
Sorry for not being around a whole lot lately guys, I've been a little busy and a little lazy. I expect to get some games in this weekend.
Keep cubin'!
So....?
[Image: 307198.png]