Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zarjio is back... again...
Still not playing as much as I would like to, but I did get in a couple games with Noobicus, Thrawn, and Nightmare the other day. Sorry, I haven't been posting any screenshots of the games I have been playing.
Keep cubin'!
I've been wanting to talk with you on IRC, but been quite busy right now. Sorry.
Ah, I have not been on IRC much either, my apologies. Things will be much less busy for me once summer is over.
Keep cubin'!
(08-13-2013, 05:41 PM)Zarjio Wrote: Things will be much less busy for me once summer is over.

Usually I hear the opposite of this Tongue
[Image: 307198.png]
(08-13-2013, 12:59 PM)Zarjio Wrote: Still not playing as much as I would like to, but I did get in a couple games with Noobicus, Thrawn, and Nightmare the other day. Sorry, I haven't been posting any screenshots of the games I have been playing.

Fun games Zarj, it was nice hearing you on TS again too. Smile
Play several games on the ladder today, did miserably. Ya.

EDIT: Err, nvm, looks like Phantom's server does not report to the ladder...
Keep cubin'!
I feel your pain I haven't any decent games as well. Its rough out there in the pubs Heart
03/20/80
Hey, been wanting to talk to you on IRC. You still hanging around? Or am I just missing you whenever I join?
(08-26-2013, 01:31 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Hey, been wanting to talk to you on IRC. You still hanging around? Or am I just missing you whenever I join?

Zarjio, Zarjio! Wherefore art thou Zarjio?!
Sorry, have not been on much at all the past 3 or 4 days, I am currently at my parent's place. Expect to see me playing a few games a day and on IRC for a few hours a day for the next week or so.
Keep cubin'!