Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bukz's reapplication: [Accepted]

1. What is your playing style like?
  2. Some screenshots of your playing.
  3. Past clans you have been in, and why you left.
  4. Past nicknames.
  5. Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why?
  6. Why do you want to be in the clan?
  7. Just talk about yourself or anything else for a few sentences.
  8. What are your favorite three songs? (Youtube links would be nice)
  9. What is your favorite picture?
  10. If you got 100$ gift card to Best Buy (an general electronics store, supplies games, PCs, washing machines, and such), what would you buy? 80 boxes of Mike 'n Ike's?

1. Balanced; I'm not afraid to push forward, even with a sniper rifle, if the situation calls for it. However I'm more comfortable sticking back and playing a support role.

2. No offense intended, but I'm gonna skip this part.

3. uF*, left due to inactivity. /SRH/, left due to inactivity. DES, left due to drama. B}, left due to drama and what I still feel was a rather large injustice towards one of our fellow members.

4. bukizzle316 back when 1.0 was first released. Bukz ever since.

5. No.

6. I don't belong anywhere else. I either stay B} or remain clanless. I don't have all that many friends IRL so why throw away what little I have.

7. I hate drama, maybe you've noticed.

- Brian McKnight - Back at One (because, everyone needs a love life, right?)
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Breakdown (no comment)
- Garth Brooks - Unanswered Prayers

9. Sames as #2.

10. The best sticks of RAM I could get for $100. You can't really have too much RAM.

---

Other questions:

Quote:[00:15] <B}Ronald_Reagan> When you make your app, you might want to explain why you wanted a private app

I hate drama. Ever since I became a dev for AC drama seems to find me. I'm beyond tired of it, I became a part of this community because I liked the escape that AC provided me, not because I like arguing with trolls or having to defend my actions on a daily basis. I also like the challenge that developing a game like AC provides. I was forced to learn as much as I could about the engine and language it was coded in. What a great learning experience it was. Just a few years ago I barely knew what a command prompt did.

Shad's reapp was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I said and did some things I'm not very proud of, but I'm only human.

I ask for your collective forgiveness and another opportunity to join the family. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers,
Bukz
HIIIII
I've F1'ed your app already.

Just remember, you have a B} t shirt already, you actually have no choice. You're here forever.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

GL I guess.
So much for privacy.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Oh yeah, never removed that.

Also, Night didn't say fighting words? If anything I should be the one offended, but I'm not because I screwed up.

Sorry Bukz.

Sorry everyone else.

Since shad never formally withdrew his app or whatnot, I totally forgot to remove him from the applicant group. Never crossed my mind. Its fixed now.
(07-03-2013, 08:43 PM)Bukz Wrote: You can't really have too much RAM.

Thats what she said Tongue. Good to see ya man
03/20/80
Kewl. Cool
Goodluck Bukzizzle
Good luck bukz! Smile
Good to see you again around here Smile
[Image: jmgRMSB.png]