Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Application invitation extended to Droid: [Accepted]
Information 
Droid had expressed interest in applying to the Presidential Bodyguards last week. Since that time I have played interclan matches, private matches and a few pub games with him.

Droid has very fine skills and an excellent demeanor with experience in building a clan. I am extending an invite for him to apply to our clan. I hope he chooses to do so and look forward to learning more about him.

B}Noobicus
Thank you Noobicus for your invitation. Appreciate it!

Here is my app:

1. What is your playing style like?
I like to use the AR and sniper (for OSOK). Once in a while I will use the shotgun. I will do whatever is necessary for the match (playing defense or going for the flag).
2. Some screenshots of your playing.
I had a 1v1 with Noobicus. We had 3 matches. The first was 19-3 in DM and I won. The second was 25- -1 in LSS and I won. The last was 38-17 in TOSOK and I won. GG's Noobicus and sorry for not having the screen shots to post but hopefully you remember these.
3. Past clans you have been in, and why you left.
|PWN|: Clan died
|Z!P|: The leader didn't care so 2 members and I created ~TgS~
~TgS~: Getting lonely with little activity and recruiting was tough.
4. Past nicknames.
Droid and sometimes Blazer
5. Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why?
Nope
6. Why do you want to be in the clan?
B} has great guys in the clan and I know every single one of them!
7. Just talk about yourself or anything else for a few sentences.
Introduction: I was invited to join |PWN| which was my first clan. It opened me up to a new world in AC. I didn't last long in there and a few days later joined |Z!P|. I was a co leader. |Z!P| was a rapidly growing clan and got out of hand. A few of us decided to make ~TgS~ and they wanted me to be their leader. I lead ~TgS~ for 7 months and became a well known clan. ~TgS~ had activity problems and people leaving so here I am.
[Image: 307198.png]
Interesting....
GL HF kthnxbai
Good luck.
[Image: android.jpg]

[Image: AK7ba.png]

Good luck mate!
Keep cubin'!
Here are two screenshots from an interclan and a 1v1.

http://mad1200.freeshell.org/pic/inter1.png
http://mad1200.freeshell.org/pic/Droid_N...s_osok.png

We had some other games that we don't have shots of. Droid can post the numbers if he would like.
(04-20-2011, 08:40 PM)Noobicus Wrote: We had some other games that we don't have shots of. Droid can post the numbers if he would like.

Already did in my first post.
[Image: 307198.png]
Oh and here is a HTF game with a number of B} clansman.

http://mad1200.freeshell.org/pic/2011042...on_HTF.jpg

Zarj or Verse, do you have the CTF power game we had after this one?
Droid I am very happy to see you applying. I look forward to getting to know you better through the app process. Best wishes.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

DM match
23-8
he dominated with ze AR
i used shotgun mainly, got a few splatters, and in the last minute tried carbine and sniper, both of which failed ;D