Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New AC Tournament
What about the others, when can you play? We need to start arranging our match with BoB
[Image: 11867.png]
Get titi + Rikpik + one other

Ideally Aekom, but since he's somewhat inactive I think XRD would do fine.

If only y'all coulda faced aK >:|
.aK is probably scarier than BoB right now. Though maybe I'm underestimating BoB's newer players.

I'll try to be on for whatever time as a back-up for no-shows. Hopefully XRD can play though.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

-___-
[Image: 307198.png]
(05-27-2013, 08:20 AM)Nightmare Wrote: .aK is probably scarier than BoB right now. Though maybe I'm underestimating BoB's newer players.
I don't think so. BoB trains a lot in matches, while aK is more of a pub clan. The "ideal" team to be facing would probably be Mise, macm, & possibly Enam, although I feel that one of the brothers (gRamps or Haittah) or slackie will wish to play. By "ideal" I certainly don't mean bad, all the BoBers are good, just these three are probably the lesser of the evils.
can i team up with macm and slackie pls? PT vs all
[Image: 11867.png]
(05-27-2013, 09:35 AM)Droid Wrote: -___-

Are you offering to play? Sleepy

(05-27-2013, 09:54 AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: is more of a pub clan.

That's what people thought about CoE. Pub clans are active, warmed up, and they match a lot more than people think. I don't think any of them are contenders to win, but won't underestimate them pulling off a top 8/4 :3
I actually believe if MyS is rusty, they are losing this match.

BoB is pretty scary with haittah.

(05-27-2013, 09:58 AM)Nightmare Wrote: That's what people thought about CoE. Pub clans are active, warmed up, and they match a lot more than people think. I don't think any of them are contenders to win, but won't underestimate them pulling off a top 8/4 :3
True, I see what you mean. Though CoE was a special case, being skilled at the rifle sprints and movement via GEMAing, and not partaking much in pubs/inters.

(05-27-2013, 09:58 AM)Nightmare Wrote: I actually believe if MyS is rusty, they are losing this match.
If they were playing BoB sure.

(05-27-2013, 09:58 AM)Nightmare Wrote: BoB is pretty scary with haittah.
IKR!
rules Wrote:picks a map and side to play in CTF
http://oi43.tinypic.com/23t5nyg.jpg

Both are equally scary at this point. :3

Why....
[Image: 307198.png]