Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We now say goodbye to Shad.
Shad was a member for almost two years. Today (actually a few days ago) we bid him farewell.

Bye!
He won't agree with me on this, but I'd like to say that he was a very significant member in this clan. Some of us would never have joined if it wasn't for his positive influence on everything regarding B}, and for that I have huge respect.

GL HF!
[Image: A2Rm7.gif]
Ty lads Smile
Aekom, every member is equally significant in one way or another. Nothing special about me lad Wink.

Sad Miss you <3
I still think all this is incident is very immature, but w/e. You were the one to pester me to join B} and ultimately it led me to apply to this clan. It's with sadness that i see you go.
[Image: 11867.png]
D:
D:
D:
Very kind of you too say such things, but I'm sure fate had it planned eventually - I just sped up the process Smile

[Image: Feel%20with%20it.gif]
What? When did this happen? Well, I'm sure I'll see you in the IRC still.
[Image: n00ra.jpg]
Couple days ago, and yes of course you will - ain't no foolish bans gonna bring me down, eh Nightmare? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Damn, well best of luck bud.
[Image: n00ra.jpg]
Heh, don't worry about me d00d Smile
I'm always around (IRC, forums - 1337 posts on AC forums FTW). I hope you choose apply here soon (I know you've been busy with stuff and all), these guys are all really great people, and you'd be a great addition to the team. Smile

B}Xu (Cac, Rik, Ory) ftw!

Edit: K, slightly ticked
<----->: affirmative action got you into harvard, just saying

Too personal.
You can stop posting your dilemmas here, now. You know that I love you but there is no need for them to be here anymore. Tongue