Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thrawn's Application [Accepted]
Past Nicknames
None

Previous Clans and Why You Left
My first clan was |141|, I left because it died out, but also, it was one of those noob clans, and I wanted to move on. |TOB| basically merged into |FOX| for the most part. I left |FOX| because I was a co-owner of the clan, and myself and my partner both agreed that it was time to close the doors, so to speak.

Playing Style
I usually play with AR, or sniper on t/osok ;P
My first instinct is to wildly charge in right away, but, when that doesn't work (not to say it never works, but I digress), I am able to use my head and try different strategies

Why You Want to Join the Clan
I would like to join the clan because, I thoroughly enjoy hanging out with you guys, and to be considered your comrade would mean a lot to me. But...

Talk About Yourself
To be entirely honest, while I may be a decent AC player... I'm really not all that great (despite getting lucky when playing with some of you).. Also, B} is one of the clans that I respect most of all, not because of the skill of it's players (not to say that collectively, your skills are lacking, that isn't the case at all) but rather, because of the integrity and character of the clan and it's members. In addition, B} is one of the better known clans in the AC community, but I, on the other hand, am a veritable nobody... I'm not well known, and in fact.. back in my old |FOX| days, lots of people were quite surprised to learn that I was a co-owner of |FOX|, that there wasn't just the one other guy being the sole leader, but, once again, I digress. In light of all this, I'm not totally sure that I'm good enough, or worthwhile enough to be a member, but... I do have a tenancy to be overcritical of myself, so I'll leave that up to you to decide (In all honesty, there were many times I considered not applying at all, so as to not waste your time)

If I'm not accepted, if you would permit me, I would still like to hang out with you guys, on the forums, but mostly in IRC Smile

P.S.
No, I'm not sucking up, I genuinely meant everything I said.

Thank you for your time

-- Thrawn
This application is nothing but a formality from my perspective. ;)
[Image: A2Rm7.gif]
Yay~

GL, Thrawn, but TBH I don't think you'll need it. Tongue
Quote:sniper on t/osok ;P
same ;-) GL!
I use SMG on TOSOK.
(12-15-2012, 10:51 PM)Thrawn Wrote: If I'm not accepted, if you would permit me, I would still like to hang out with you guys, on the forums, but mostly in IRC Smile

No. Anyone who is rejected goes through this.

jk, gl hf. My OCD is pleased by the centered green font & nicely organized application. This is the only thing that matters to me in apps, so you got my F1.
I'll try getting some 1v1's with you later though. RolleyesShy
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Very glad to see make the decision to start your application. Hope everything goes smoothly. good luck
(12-15-2012, 11:36 PM)Aekom Wrote: This application is nothing but a formality from my perspective. Wink

Good luck with your application Thrawn, i look forward to playing some matches with you.
[Image: 11867.png]
Gl Hf. I know you have the luck so just relax and have fun Smile
GL Thrawn, and yes you are too critical of yourself, the first time i ever took the skills test for |FOX| I thought you were the best AC player ever, mainly because you annihilated me, even though you arent the best, I think you are one of the coolest Assault Cubers I have ever met, and I really think B} will be a better clan with you in it. Again Good luck
[Image: 101627.png]