Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of The Hill
(09-03-2012, 12:06 PM)V-Man Wrote: * V-Man visits Ronald_Reagan and, by argumentum ad baculum, convinces him to relinquish the throne

Beware, I know where you li...

er, I mean I own massive botnet which will botnet you and stuff. Don't mess with me.

* Ronald_Reagan sells applecake into slavery and prevents anymore fikas. RR fills the empty throne with himself.
* evanzo23 brings along a really cute puppy only to distract Ronald_Reagan long enough to gain the throne
* Droid is confused as to the purpose of this thread so Droid sits on a lounge chair watching everyone
[Image: 307198.png]
awwww, puppy!
* Shadz takes evan to his favorite restaurant: McDonald's (Where all the wannabe runners chill)
* Shadz then pushes evan off to another throne...
* Ronald_Reagan pushes B}ShadowFlameZ into the mud and claims throne.

sorry non-B}s who wont get the joke
* Droid laughs at RR's fail spelling and helps put mud on Shad
[Image: 307198.png]
* Verse get's life guard chair to stay above the mud and watches the details B}Droid and to be ready to jump into the mud to save someone from drowning
* Verse unwittingly establishes a second, higher, throne above the first and quickly abdicates so as to avoid any possible injury to his head, shoulders, knees, and toes, and finds a perch on the nearest ponderosa pine tree a safe distance away so as to both see and not being a threat.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

* Shadz claims master (sauerbraten reference).
Boom. God power :>.
inb4 atheists
(09-03-2012, 07:28 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: inb4 atheists

BAWWWhahahahaha *takes breath* hHAHAhaha