Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF H4X - Fail Price Thread
Which would have a higher chance of happening if better bots got coded :> I want some fun to happen in the campaign, I want there to be some (sane, non-smg hax) difficulty while playing it.
ohmigosh
You are getting me started on a crazy subject, but here is the number one store hax that has always boiled me over. Never had a reason to bring it up till now....

Today on Amazon
4 - pack paper towel was $71.84 now only $41.08 if you get an Amazon credit card!
[Image: c26-B004DN2ZRG-1-l.jpg]

12 -pack Bounty paper towel for $15
[Image: bounty.jpg]

* V-Wifey wants to run off a cliff when I see Viva paper towels.
THE INJUSTICE!
*phew* glad I got that off my chest somewhere.
Dude, the definition of luxury is at least $40 paper towels. People who want real luxury go for $70 paper towels.
@wifey :o wow...ridiculous.

@RR code hax gogo. <3
[Image: AK7ba.png]

What's with this Naked juice fad?
Or Organic food? You know "Organic" just means grown in poop, right?
This was my first time trying it. D:
And most likely my last due to it feeling like sand & being so $
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(09-03-2012, 09:38 PM)V-Wifey Wrote: What's with this Naked juice fad?
Or Organic food? You know "Organic" just means grown in poop, right?

I don't see organic as a bad thing. If people are interested in a more natural food, let them have it. I don't personally strive to buy organic, but I do like to buy real stuff (Maple Syrup as opposed to artificial "Log Cabin"). Things like "organic bananas" do irritate me though. There is no need to do anything to those to make them grow.

(09-03-2012, 10:53 PM)Nightmare Wrote: This was my first time trying it. D:
And most likely my last due to it feeling like sand & being so $

Oh, come on, it can't be that bad....
The sand, the surf and being naked between the juice.
(09-04-2012, 07:28 AM)evanzo23 Wrote: I don't see organic as a bad thing.

It's people seeing it excessively as being good that is a bad thing. The word "natural" is used excessively and improperly these days, which drives me crazy.
Why Organic Food May Not Be Healthier For You

I don't typically buy organic. I guess I would feel better about myself but I just can't justify the price markup. Besides I think there's a lot of sensationalism in the media that will do anything, even use fear, to get you to buy a certain product.

I also wonder how much of it has to do with social identity. Many consumers persuade themselves to buy based on the fact that they want to see themselves as a 'certain kind of person' or to be a part of a certain category. i.e. buying overpriced electronics because the brand is considered trendy.