Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum back up.
The forum is back up.

We had some bandwidth issues. So I took the forum down to try to reduce the bandwidth used (so I don't go over), and so I had time to make some changes to the forum.

First change is I disabled (I think) avatar and attachment uploads. I also shifted all existing avatars that were on the server to imgur. Feel free to choose your own host and reupload there, but for now I decided to just upload them to imgur and change the links. You shouldn't see a difference, if you do tell me. All avatars changed are here: http://imgur.com/a/rwFmg

I also did some other changes. I'll be watching closely these next few days. If we get anywhere closer to going over our bandwidth I'll have to take the forums down for a few more days.
yayayayayaya
Woooot now I have something to read!
I didn't see my avatar in the list and idk if that is a problem or not. But it's nice to see the forums back up Big Grin
[Image: 307198.png]
Your avatar is hosted on imageshack.
That would make sense then Tongue
The login thing keeps popping up Confused
(07-26-2012, 06:23 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: The login thing keeps popping up Confused

lol, I thought it was my browser.....
[Image: 193658.png]
OK, now I'm starting to see it.
Odd that I didn't at first.
(07-26-2012, 06:23 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: The login thing keeps popping up Confused