Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zarj wants in again: [Accepted]
Hello! So last night I couldn't sleep, played some AC, and realized that I miss this game and the people who play it! B} is the clan for me, so I would like to get back into this clan. I'm fairly busy over the next couple weeks with the end of classes and exams and whatnot, but I'll try to get on once in a while.

1. What is your playing style like?
I like a more fast-paced style of play. I switch weapons and lot, but I suppose my primary weapon is either the smg or the carbine.

2. Some screenshots of your playing.
I'll upload some of these soon enough.

3. Past clans you have been in, and why you left.
|CC{ - My first clan, a lot of the key members left and I eventually called it quits on the clan.
U| - Well, you guys know what happened there. People left, clan died. It was sort of a mutual decision to kill the clan.
B} - I was only here for a short while before I inevitably got bored with AC, but now I'm back in black!

4. Past nicknames.
Mostly just Zarj. Although I joked around and played as GDS{Mike for a couple days and recruited some noobs (and some pretty cool players) into my fake clan.

5. Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why?
Part of a massive Canadian range ban for a while Sad

6. Why do you want to be in the clan?
Because you guys are friendly and fun to play with, and I don't see this clan getting involved in all sorts of political garbage.

7. Just talk about yourself or anything else for a few sentences.
So I've started making some 8-bit music, and I'm still making my webcomics (http://zarj.tk for the comics, https://8bc.org/members/Zarj/ for the music). I'm hoping to continue doing this, it should be fun.
Keep cubin'!
YES! :D :D :D
I'm so happy you're back this actually just made my day
As another applicant I can't say much, but I believe that yours should take precedence, since you have been and always will be a key B} member :D
Good news. I am glad to hear of this application. It was nice to meet you today Zarj. I would also like to boast to my fellow clanmates that I was the first B} to play a match with Zarj. Smile

http://mad1200.freeshell.org/pic/2011041..._TSURV.jpg
I've heard only good things about you(mainly from Verse), so nice to meet you!
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Oh hey its my former =SA= mates!
lol
F1!!!!!!
Simply stated. End of my discussion. Period.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Seeing as everyone before me likes the idea.
Yep, your in.
I'll be happy to put the tag back on you Smile
Also your former clan-mate dropped in our IRC the otherday. Zabi. It was a pleasant sight to see that not all of U| was soluble.
(04-11-2011, 03:04 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Seeing as everyone before me likes the idea.
Yep, your in.
I'll be happy to put the tag back on you Smile

I would think that it would be most fair to complete ShadowZ's application first?

No offense to Zarj. Smile
Congratulation B}Zarj!!!!!

OOOOORAH YAH Ahooooyah whiiiiiiiiiiistle
Ok I'm good now...
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

(04-11-2011, 09:46 AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: YES! :D :D :D
I'm so happy you're back this actually just made my day
As another applicant I can't say much, but I believe that yours should take precedence, since you have been and always will be a key B} member :D

Hehe, I thought about that. ShadowZ will take faster if we only have one person to worry about?