Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I write hi
About me:

18 years old from Sweden. I'm studying to become a carpenter and concrete worker and starting my last year of school after summer. I work a lot on a company called JM through school. I got a drivers license one month after turning 18 and I'm looking for a car to buy now. I've been playing AssaultCube (not Assault Cube) for one and a half year and I've played video games on a PlayStation console since I was about four years old. I like listening to silly music like songs by Girls Aloud and Cheryl Cole but I like underground O.G gangsta rap and electronic to. I'm starting bodybuilding again after a long break. I love animals and pets except dogs. I hate hurting somebody's feelings. I dislike a lot of things and I hate bullying but I like "mean", friendly jokes as long as they're jokes.
I've talked/played with all of you while aliasing I think and it's always fun but when my real identity is revealed there's always so much negativity and no more fun. I don't know why I post this intro and what the point of it is but oh well.

Bye
Hello and welcome to our forums RealViking.
[Image: 11867.png]
Welcome to the forums! Smile
Hey man, seen you around a bit.
Hello.
[Image: pg14b.jpg]
Har har har.
No point in IP checking :>

Welcome to the forums Smile

Hopefully you find it in yourself to behave better than you do on the AC forums.
Welcome to the B} forums, Fredrik.
Thanks guys Smile
Dumbledore, we need to play again.

Old times.
(07-10-2012, 08:02 AM)Cemer Wrote: Dumbledore, we need to play again.

Old times.

Oh yes agreed