Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Purple application [Withdrawn]
(06-28-2012, 10:16 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Quick question, what name did you use in BoB?

{BoB}D3TH
Alright i decided to play some Lss for funn against B}Titi. With some high pings we managed to finish the games.

Titi's pick:
[Image: 20120629123351acingress.jpg]

I started with a suicide , but at the end it went to ownage and I was close Wink

My pick:
[Image: 20120629122330acdouzels.jpg]

I started very well even if the ping was really high , But what da fuuck? happend in the end :O , lik 3 suicides Tongue
GGs. We have to play LSS some other time when your ping is normal Wink
[Image: 11867.png]
titi wants revenge lol.
(06-29-2012, 05:16 AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: titi wants revenge lol.

I will give him some revenge in another mode , GL Titi Wink
Since im looking for a clan that plays clan matches and stuffs i windraw this apply beacuse i had another picture of you guys.When players ask you to play you never plays. I asked many times but you guys say no almost everytime. I also thought i would get some f1s beacuse ive been really nice and played some games with you. Now i will regain my skills until i have the .Di| skills and you may see me soon in assaultcube. Thanks for your time and Good luck in the futhure / purple
The fact that we actually had to kick an applicant from the server says it all.
F2.
Friendly tip: maybe you'll have better luck in another clan, like Alcatraz did.
inb4 the hype app
Another friendly tip (since I just saw your post): you can't just be nice while expecting something in return. That's not genuine kindness.
(06-29-2012, 08:04 AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: The fact that we actually had to kick an applicant from the server says it all.
F2.
Friendly tip: maybe you'll have better luck in another clan, like Alcatraz did.
inb4 the hype app
Another friendly tip (since I just saw your post): you can't just be nice while expecting something in return. That's not genuine kindness.

I left by myself no offense, B} it's a freindly clan , but i dont think its right for me atm
F2
I was patient. I told you what to expect in terms of app length. I said that skill isn't the most important. I gave you my time.

What did i get in return?

You only want to play your picks, that's not nice. You always make me repeat myself, that's not nice. You only care about having good screenies so that they "look good on the apply". That's, not, nice.

So, yes, i'll repeat myself one more time.
F2
[Image: 11867.png]
(06-29-2012, 08:04 AM)~Purple Wrote: I also thought i would get some f1s beacuse ive been really nice and played some games with you.

lolwut?

nice attitude u have there