Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey I just met you...
[Image: 6ruv.jpg]
Maybe I'd sing if the lyrics weren't copied and pasted all over Facebook.
aight, I'm in ShadowZ Smile When you told me about this I thought this is one of ShadowZ' crazy ideas but after checking the song and the lyrics I think it's actually a pretty nice project. The song is a bit redundant, nonetheless a good pick. I'm keen to listen to whoever sings xD Just tell me here, per pm or on IRC your thoughts what should be included in the vid etc. and I'll see what I can do once I'll get the audio Wink
Yay! Thanks dude! Big Grin
HEY I JUST MET YOU
AND THIS IS CRAZY
BUT I'M ON BATH SALTS
AND YOUR FACE LOOKS TASTY
Keep cubin'!
HEY I JUST NUMBER
AND THIS IS MAYBE
BUT HERE'S MY MET YOU
AND CALL ME CRAZY
I shall Duel anyone!

My audition to sing the Call me Maybe is on AC forum and u can find me in BoB TS if u wanna hear my sing live Smile
I don't know if everything in the lyrics should make sense but if so this doesn't make any sense at all:

"Before you came into my base
I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad
I missed you so, so bad
Before you came into my base
I missed you so bad
And you should know that
I missed you so, so bad"

xD

Unlike Martis AC Forum Vid, is this one going to be background music only with someone singing? Would be better imo.
Yeah that's what I was thinking.
And hahaha yeah the lyrics need some work. I'm pretty sure OpTic is going through them.
(06-29-2012, 05:54 AM)Aight Wrote: Unlike Martis AC Forum Vid, is this one going to be background music only with someone singing? Would be better imo.

yes,

but that was only because there isnt an instrumental of HINDABUILDING.