Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is B} to you?
A place where gravedigging is okay.
B} is the clan that has the biggest range of talents. Other clans limit that to "sniper, shotty, SMG, AR, carbine." B} harbors additional skills like coding, scripting, designing, organizing, leading, and just generally being good. :-P
B} is where you go when you're ready to have fun.
Most clans stop at AR but yes. Smile
[Image: AK7ba.png]

I have to confess I had to pause before remembering "carbine."
(08-04-2012, 08:56 PM)V-Man Wrote: I have to confess I had to pause before remembering "carbine."

It's okay, Charly hasn't been around much lately Wink
* Verse is suprised to see that he hasn't posted here yet.
* Verse makes note to post here soon my dear lady and gentlemen...soon.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

the clan of B} is noob hate and should stop the play AC.
please ban forever these noobs they not any good loosers go back to loosersvilles
they lag aswell

[Image: iloveb134467131835.png]
Suggestions noted.
I'll definitely ban any B} members who lag.
* V-Man dodges rotten tomatoes
(08-04-2012, 08:56 PM)V-Man Wrote: I have to confess I had to pause before remembering "carbine."

2shay

(08-06-2012, 10:49 AM)evanzo23 Wrote: It's okay, Charly hasn't been around much lately Wink
<3SHAY

B} to me is the first clan I have joined in any video game that I have ever played, and most likely the only. I have felt at home since my acceptance, and it feels like going to school all over again, when I'm here :p TeB}oW
03/20/80
(08-10-2012, 11:53 PM)CherylCole Wrote: the clan of B} is noob hate and should stop the play AC.
please ban forever these noobs they not any good loosers go back to loosersvilles
they lag aswell

suckup.jpg
Beatcha to it, mate! :D
Shall I compare B} to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

B} (/biː/) is an awesome clan of friendly AssaultCube-playing people who not only seek to do good things for their own/the clan's good, but also tries to contribute to the game and the community around it, by doing little things such as like mapping, scripting, chatting or just playing and chatting. /endoflongsentence