Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Ray_Dog is back :3 [Accepted]
RR took too long. Shad's fervor was far too wild to wait.

Welcome to the clan, puppy. Grab a big popcorn thing-bag-maybe, jumbo-sized coke and help yourself at the private forums. It's quite te tale.
[Image: 98D2x.gif]
Yes.

Apparently people enjoy jumping the gun. If I didn't affect XRD with it, I'd not change any forum group membership or IRC level just to spite you Shad (Shad-Edit: Even though he already has the necessary access in #pbtalk, the only channel that matters). However I wont.

XRD: Congrats :D

As I will be changing your forum membership, please tell me if I screw anything up. It isn't a rare occurrence. You should be able to see the private forums, which consists of four subforums. If you don't have one already (don't remember), you can PM me, Noobi (hehe), or Verse a pass you want for the B} servers. Although tbh you have better luck with me. You also need to write a member bio, or else I will find an obscure famous person and model yours after theirs. If there is an obscure famous french prostitute, you know who you will be getting. You can also post some of your famous songs in the same thread.

Again, congrats!
Congrats XRD!
[Image: 11867.png]
Congrats
[Image: Jv3OC.jpg]
Congrats XRD!

(06-11-2012, 11:23 AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: If there is an obscure famous french prostitute, you know who you will be getting.
gogo taking stuff out of context.
<X-Ray_Dog> I would like to thank the acadamy
<X-Ray_Dog> For all of their support
<X-Ray_Dog> And then I would like to thank shadowz
<X-Ray_Dog> for all of the spam he gave me
<X-Ray_Dog> And I must thank RR
<X-Ray_Dog> For being a proud breast cancer supporter
<X-Ray_Dog> And of course all of the B}'s

Is it too late to rescind the app? Trollface
Thank you everyone, B} and non B} players!

@RR sometime soon I suppose... Will work on it
Sorry I wasn't here to support ya B}ud, but you are great addition from anything ive ever read from you ,and seen in some pubs
03/20/80
Awesome app Congratz XRD lol
[Image: 7KksyGg.jpg?1]
Thanks Smile. And RR if you have not already put something funky in my bio, I will try and find spare time today to get it in :D

First day in Colordao officially so its sleepy day for everyone.