Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAN ACWC team
HEEEEEEEHEHE I AM MENTIONED <3

When I first started playing AC, the game and community seemed so big! I only heard about the ACWC from =SA=swanvel and I was like 'WHOA this game has a f*cking world cup. Intense'. I also fantasized about a day I might be able to play for Team Canada, but I was a shotgun (only) noob at the time. Impossible, I told myself Tongue

I'll likely cheer on the sidelines this year; I don't want to represent my country if I'm not ready. Besides, I think ikljo, JMKane, Woolly, and Zarj are all more qualified. I'll work hard for next year :D

About Paul, I think it would make more sense that only citizens qualify... but idk the rules!
They're allowed to play for either the country they are a citizen of, or the country they live in.
RCJD & Paul are both awesome, if a few of those other names don't participate.

[Image: AK7ba.png]

(05-22-2012, 09:17 AM)Nightmare Wrote: RCJD & Paul are both awesome, if a few of those other names don't participate.

* evanzo23 affirms this
In similar news, the U.S team has nobody good. :3
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Nightmare gogogo
Droid gogoogog
RCJD, I'll play if you do (if I can).

(05-22-2012, 05:14 PM)Cemer Wrote: RCJD, I'll play if you do (if I can).

That's what I'm thinking! If we're not playing this time around, we can at least be back-ups.
USA team has goku, vault, and myself so far. CAN should try and get secarty and crown again as well as ikljo and all those previously mentioned.