Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well look at this.
Good luck with what ever you decided to do in your real life. I hope you can stop by once in a while to say hi.
[Image: 307198.png]
Just gonna post the same thing I did in AC

You know how to get a hold of me if ya have to Noobicus. Maybe I catch ya in another game as well Wink You and I have one of those new fangled concrete bridges Tongue.
03/20/80
You could've pulled a pwnage. Tongue
Noobicus Wrote:Sadly enough, there were plenty of people who started out nice but traveled down the path of asshattery. While I am disappointed with the behavior of many, I am mostly disappointed with myself for putting up with it for so long hoping to find some fun and enjoyment here. I played this game for 18 months and maybe 3 - 4 were enjoyable. God I am fucking stupid for hanging around this long.

The people who think you are still enjoying this shit, I feel sorry for you or think you need serious help.

I'm sad to see you go Sad (Maybe you'll still play the game under alias or return sometime, who knows xD). I always liked you, your playing style and your personality, the way you both talked in-game and on IRC. But really, you seemed too take the game too serious. If you don't like some things in the game like players not playing for their team but for their ratio you either learn to deal with it or, in your case, you just have to quit, I believe it won't be any different in other games. Or you quit playing inters and just play pubs even though that's not really the best way to go, since I know how much you liked especially playing inters. I try to avoid especially playing with Brazilian players who used to cheat or are accused of cheating, so when I see them on a match server by pressing F2 I won't connect to that server, it's that simple, but most people just don't give a fuck cause they would feel a lack of competition when not playing with ex-cheaters / people accused of cheating and they know about that.

I feel offended by the last sentence I quoted from your ac forum post, maybe you just address a certain group of players but if you really mean all ac players that's stupid and I think you need to apologize for that statement. The regular pub player just enjoys the game and maybe has no clue about the ac forum, private servers etc, remember, the game is meant to be having fun in your spare time.

Anyway, I hope to see ya on IRC sometime again, maybe we can have a short conversation if you feel like it, always enjoyed talking to you Smile

P.S.: The word for First Person Shooter in Germany is "Ego-Shooter", I think that word describes better the nature of those games Wink
(05-03-2012, 06:24 AM)Aight Wrote: I feel offended by the last sentence I quoted from your ac forum post, maybe you just address a certain group of players but if you really mean all ac players that's stupid and I think you need to apologize for that statement.

Aight,

you are correct, my comment was offensive and it was shameful for me to say it. Sad I am already working on a followup post.

My apologies to all my friends in AC and my former clanmates. I have been very explosive the last month and have unfairly taken my anger out on many innocent people. I am still staying away from AC for a while, but I will say 'hi' on occasion. Also, I promise to not subject you folks to anymore of these rants.

Best wishes to you all.

Heart

Less Rantin', More Cubin'.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Noobicus, you will always have a place of close friendship. Someday when I pop through Chicago with more time, I hope to pop in and say hi. See you around man.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]