Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well look at this.
Sayonara

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5262.html
Sad

Noobicus, I am so sorry for all the stupid stuff I said to you after you left B}. I dunno what my problem was, and it was really rude.

Wish you the best of luck with real life, and hope you maybe come back one day. God bless!
Keep cubin'!
Well that's a shame.
Best of luck to ya.
D: You fuck

I didn't think it was this serious but Noobicus you know your the man! I enjoyed many games against you and you are lively when it comes to irc. Maybe the lack of true competition and all of the trollin around was just too much. You keep wrecking my heart... you left B} and now this D:

* X-Ray_Dog cries alone in a corner for a few hours hoping he doesn't completely leave
[Image: neutral-pirate-poker-face.png]

[Image: AK7ba.png]

You will be dearly missed. I hope we may continue to chat like we have done for the last weeks/months. Smile
[Image: 11867.png]
DAMMIT NOOBI D:
I'd encourage you to find a safe haven from all of the people you do not want around you, and stay there. Hopefully that means that some people in AC still get to see you once and awhile.

GL being a soccer dad Smile
(05-01-2012, 03:17 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I'd encourage you to find a safe haven from all of the people you do not want around you, and stay there.

That is why I must leave AC. Unfortunately you can't have the without the bad. Right now, the bad has totally eclipsed the good.

Sorry for the drama. Things will quiet down again soon.
Man, I'll miss you.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]