Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miscellaneous Computer Games B} plays
ikrrrr
[Image: AK7ba.png]

My crappy PC wasn't as much of a problem as AC's gameplay is. I get bored quickly in AC unless I'm playing with players that I've known for a long time. I just don't like playing with a bunch of randoms and a TyD that I've heard of but never talked with. :/
Sounds like Shad #2
:O

(04-24-2012, 02:14 AM)Orynge Wrote: My crappy PC wasn't as much of a problem as AC's gameplay is. I get bored quickly in AC unless I'm playing with players that I've known for a long time. I just don't like playing with a bunch of randoms and a TyD that I've heard of but never talked with while lagging at the same time. :/

Corrected.
Although, I could get some games in bludge classes because my school hasn't blocked the AC MS. :D
You use laptops in your high school? D:
Shad's school just gives him a Mac for free to use.
My school made you get like 5 different passes from teachers/and hall monitors just to get to the library's old, horrible desktops for 30 minutes of use in-school.
Sad
I went to school at the wrong time!

Ha! Hall monitors! We have security guards ;D I do agree with your though, Nightmare. We can go at lunch if you get a pass, but you get these fairly slow computers most of the time, quite a few use CRTs D:
(04-23-2012, 03:06 AM)Orynge Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 04:43 AM)Nightmare Wrote: On YOUR computer?

On the laptop the school gave me.

Tongue
I demand the rich B}'s come together and buy me an Alienware laptop to keep the flat clan structure and keep me equal with ory/shad.
\:D