CONGRATZ B}TITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
MAH BOI GOT INTO CORNELL!!!!!!!
LEGGO
THIS KID IS SEMI-INTELLIGENT!

#swag
#hashtags
#ohgodfacebookjokesabouttwitteronforums

Hash-tag swag ^_^

(now I just have to 1-up you like on the SATs \:D)
<3 I still have to hear back from the Financial Aid office though.
And from my Princeton waitlist Tongue

Btw make the competition fair, talk to me when you manage to get in a portuguese university Wink
[Image: 11867.png]
Lol.
But but but.
Amurrican Universities > Portugueseeee Universidades

If you insist though, I might consider to actually think about looking at the possibility of prospectively applying to Oxford.
How's that for a compromise? \:D
Meh. They don't offer financial aid, and shit's expensive.
[Image: 11867.png]
Yeah.
I didn't really want to consider going that far xD.
Wow, congrats. Smile
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Wow, that's amazing Titi! Congrats!

I'm in tenth grade right now and I am also aiming at some of those top universities, perhaps in the States Tongue
I recently went on a road trip to California where I visited UC Berkeley, Standord, Caltech, and UCLA. The first three really impressed me and opened my eyes to all the possibilities that can be found at a "prestigious" university, which is where I am trying to aim.

^why RCJD missed the B} Tourny round two ):

Of course I know it will be a hell lot of work, but if there's any simple advice (ex anything special or in particular you had on your application), could you please share here or PM me? It would be greatly appreciated!
Congrats titi! That's very impressive! Best of luck with your uni career!
Keep cubin'!
(03-31-2012, 01:09 AM)RCJD Wrote: I'm in tenth grade right now and I am also aiming at some of those top universities...
gtfo sophomore. inb4 asian over-achiever

(03-31-2012, 01:09 AM)RCJD Wrote: Of course I know it will be a hell lot of work, but if there's any simple advice (ex anything special or in particular you had on your application), could you please share here or PM me? It would be greatly appreciated!
Move over sonny boy. If anybody's getting advice, it's this guy ---------> ShadowZ
(03-31-2012, 09:50 AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 01:09 AM)RCJD Wrote: I'm in tenth grade right now and I am also aiming at some of those top universities...
gtfo sophomore. inb4 asian over-achiever

lololololllll true actually Tongue