Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
LeaN's App [Withdrawn]
Heart 
What is your playing style like? Im noob... lol i like CTF mode, im good with Sniper, AR and SMG.
Past clans you have been in, and why you left. GsF| i want to join in a more important clan
Past nicknames. NOVATO
Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why? Never
Why do you want to be in the clan? I love B} Heart i like all players here are very friendly! i want to join in this family :D
Just talk about yourself or anything else for a few sentences.
What are your favorite three songs? (Youtube links would be nice) no faouvorite i like all music gender like Rock, Reggae, Rap, Electro...Etc
What is your favorite picture? IM SEXY AND my mom KNOW IT ![Image: 401272_357454244268485_100000117367034_1...1041_n.jpg]
If you got 100$ gift card to Best Buy (an general electronics store, supplies games, PCs, washing machines, and such), what would you buy? 80 boxes of Mike 'n Ike's? huuum PCs
Hm. Can't say I saw this coming.

One question: Before you started PF, you were an applicant to HyPE (http://hype-clan.com/hypeforum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=769), and you were in GsF (when it was called ARG) before that.
Why not return to one of these clans? From your app to HyPE I see you did fairly well, you withdrew it because of "inactivity."

Note that I am in no way trying to discourage you, I'm just trying to understand what's up.
There are all my reasons... they are not respected and.. they are not a very important clan, etc i left.. its all
Okay fine, I get the GsF part.
But the HyPE| part I'm a little uncertain.
I quote your post stating your withdrawal:
LeaN Wrote:Hello again. I decided cancel my app. my reasons are ... not what I expected, I wanted to get into a clan where everyone is much much better than me. classes begin in days, maybe next month I will be inactive.

all are very good and friendly, I want to keep as a friend of the clan. and u all have my respect, good luck guys!
You seem to be rather active now, and that looks like the only reason for withdrawing to me.
cancel hype app was a difficult desicion to explain now... i decided that hype is not what i expected (reasons in HyPE forum see my app)
this is like 2 moths ago... now i dont want a VERY VERY skillful clan... i want to join in a family for fun like B} or HyPE..
Hello LeaN, good luck with your app.
[Image: 11867.png]
Good luck Lean!! Still remember me? ^^

=SA=RCJD
If i remember u man? u are in my heart <3
(gay detected XD)
Hi Guys...
Sorry for your time, i decided re-app in HyPE| clan (yes, i will finish this app now).
Ok, no problem. GL with your app in HyPE.
[Image: 11867.png]