Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sad day.
Goodbye eQuilibrium, you'll always be with us.
http://clan-eq.co.cc/forum/showthread.php?tid=389
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5058-post...l#pid92290
In fact, I feel like you guys really got started at the same time we did, so you were like our twin Heart

Maybe as twins we should pull a castor&pollux (Verse might know what this means), but that's another story...

Lot's of our friends have been going recently - Xu, iOD (I think they died again?), now eQ. Sad

But ByPE perseveres Smile
And those "pro" clans, but who cares about them.

ANYWHO Trollface
y'all are always welcome in these here forums, even if you choose not to join our ranks (*looks at mai*)

Amen.
Lol, if you can get Viper, Hulk, Nukpwr, Pino, Gibarix, HeRu, sgt.d, Lantry, and whoever else was ion the clan to app, then I'll app
No fair.
sgtd's in BoB.

So I guess never D:
Sad to see.

inb4
B}Viper, B}Hulk, B}Nukpwr, B}Pino, B}Gibarix, B}HeRu, B}sgt.d, and B}Lantry,
Viper quit afaik. His post on the AC forums distinctly said "goodbye AC," so...
Hulk, Nuk, and Pino are MIA.
Lol Gibarix.
Trololo HeRu.
Lantry is a maybe. Needs work Wink.
you are already seeing B}sgtd.d, however it also has a {Bo in front of it.
Sorry to see eQ| go, you guys were a good bunch. Keep cubin'! God bless in all your future AC and RL plans.
Keep cubin'!
(03-25-2012, 04:58 PM)MaiMeeTur Wrote: Lol, if you can get Viper, Hulk, Nukpwr, Pino, Gibarix, HeRu, sgt.d, Lantry, and whoever else was ion the clan to app, then I'll app

MaiMeeTur, I consider that a worthy challenge. One which I think only you could accomplish. Indeed, you were the only one that ever has. Whatever happens, eQ| will be my favorite clan I've never been in. I know that one of the reasons you've stuck around was because of the community, one which has changed significantly in the past year. I don't presume to know your plans, but what ever happens, You got a friend in B} ;).

[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

(03-25-2012, 07:12 PM)Verse Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 04:58 PM)MaiMeeTur Wrote: Lol, if you can get Viper, Hulk, Nukpwr, Pino, Gibarix, HeRu, sgt.d, Lantry, and whoever else was ion the clan to app, then I'll app
eQ| will be my favorite clan I've never been in.

A few of us also thought this. Heart

[Image: AK7ba.png]

|HyBeQ| ftw!
(03-25-2012, 07:12 PM)Verse Wrote: [Image: challenge-accepted.png]

What a guy ^^

As opposed to...
(03-25-2012, 07:12 PM)ShadowZ Wrote: [Image: challenge-denied-rage-face.jpg]