• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sTr0nDa's aplication [Denied]
Hi i'm sTr0nDa how all know , i'm 16 from BraziL play ac for 6 months

best weapon : aR / sniper
best maps : iceroad / shine / urban
best mode : CTF
i always use this name since i started ac
former clanss : e$a , =AoW= , =AlFa= , |#D$|
i like to join B} because they are my friends , and good clan i can aprimorate my skills
i like play soccer listen 2 musica and SuM 41
blacklist : erm ... yes i was a noob and didnt know what is a clan so i use the f*ck tag this is all

this is all i'm training hard to able B} clan i hope i get accepeted and someday B}sTr0nDa

* Trollface *
Wait. So you weren't in DES|?

Trollface
Good luck with your app! Hang around in our IRC channel #pbclan and get to know us.
[Image: 11867.png]
F2.
1. Your reputation precedes you:
Quote:189.7.106.192 // [2011-10-18] - DES|sTr0nDa - Tag abuse - http://i53.tinypic.com/xqe0cj.jpg
TyD Blacklist ftw.
2. Language barrier (as seen by your spelling mistakes / poor grammar): English is clearly not one of your skills (Unlike Misty, your fellow Brazilian)
3. Although we can justify considering your app as part of the protocol, I think that other clans would look upon it with scorn, which isn't a good thing really.

Sorry, but you'll have to prove yourself a LOT.
* Shadz inb4 apology post.
sTr0nDa at this time, we are looking for people that have a good record in AC. We look for people with integrity and at this time it seems that you need work in this area, We have talked among ourselves and it the theme seems to be unanimous sentamint, that you need more maturity before we will consider you again. So, go have fun, respect others, and do a good deed. ;)

Have a great day,
Verse
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]