Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B} vs. Pi
Game 1: CTF ac_aqueous - B}'s pick. evanzo & Night vs. Batmagoo & YWC
[Image: 19397811cb3e4aeca963dfe.png]
Batmagoo's accuracy was nice, and YesWeCamp is really good for someone playing on a netbook screen/ with low fps/touchpad/lag. Teamwork allowed us to win this one. :3

Game 2: CTF ac_desert3 - Pi's pick. Noobicus & Night vs. Batmagoo & YWC
[Image: 245c7f37db5c4767a5d9934.png]
We had a 3-2 lead, then they jumped 4 flags in a row to make it 6-3. Then we got things stable/less crazy and went on a 6-0 run to finish off the tough game.

Great games. <3
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Pro-ness.
Aight loves it <3
On CTF aqueous you guys played very well and we had absolutely no chance. I lagged out once or twice, but it didnt change the fact that we had no chance. On Desert3 I lagged out twice, and i lagged heavily on important moments. In my idea we would have won that one without the lag. I would love to rematch to see if it changes our chances when we play on a more stable server Smile It can also be that my lancable was a bit rebellious, that could be because it was 04:00 in the night for me and i was laying in bed while playing lol.

Still very nice to play you and mostly on ac_aqueous we have to come up with a better strategy next time :D
Batmagoo played an excellent game and played the map very well (I could not get away from him!). YWC played well, but I really think the lag hindered him. I look forward to playing you guys again. Smile
Nice matches guys, keep it up.
[Image: 11867.png]