Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Phantom's new application [Denied]
Played some good games today, here's how things went down, sorry B}Ronald_Reagan my teamwork could definitely use some improvement
http://imgur.com/edit
http://imgur.com/edit
Noooo you posted the wrong links! D:
Well maybe you can see them, but I don't think the rest of us can.
Here are the games he tried posting.
evanzo & Nightmare vs. Phantom & RR

Slight performance advantage to the former, but due to lots of CM'ing, me & evan have [bold-statement]the best chemistry and teamwork of any B} duo currently.[/bold-statement]

[Image: b196aa2f7aa34982b59418d.png]
[Image: 2e65891d8a1149ea88686f2.png]
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Great Games, and yea lol sorry i messed up
Good games! <3 Nightmare for teamwork
Sorry to be the barer of bad news, but we will not accept your application at this time.

I do not think any B} thinks you are a bad person, but we do not think you would quite fit in. I think that is about what it amounts to.
Well Gee it was a fun ride, thanks for y'alls time
Thanks for applying, its been nice getting to know you Smile
Yeah, as we discussed, it's not like you can't apply again when the time is right Smile
Though I wouldn't go so far as to make a new application like next week, that would be WAY too soon.
Give it a month or so, maybe even the summer (when you said you'd be more active). Or you'll find another clan you like.
Either way it's cool.

One last thing though before RR closes this.
Our tiebreaker!
[Image: 20120405230132acdesert3.jpg]
So it was touchpad vs. touchpad
Couple of things:
1. Delete that Noobtruck script fully! (Ask some experienced cubescripters for help if necessary ---> RR)
2. Use the radar more often - that helps you track the location of the flag-bearer
3. Because of #2, you let me armor-whore for a little while, causing me to go on like a 5-min flag-streak without getting shot down.
I think #2 is the most important, cuz when you fix that, you will be able to perform better.