Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once in a Blue Moon B}Verse gets Unreal Pwnership
I don't know how this happened, but I had a lot of fun doing it and on my favorite server too. Played a nice HTF bout with =SA=, W$N, and Noobicus. When I say unreal pwnership, I mean unreal for me, I've never played this good--ever.

ScreenShot

Once in a blue moon, once in a blue moon.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Ahah, seems like a nice game! I've never played with Misty, however I have talked with her in IRC. How did she do?
It would've been more fun for me to see if you were on the opposite team, and all pwning Misty. If you hadn't noticed I hate W$N
Misty was nice, and so was Skip. I didn't notice anything special though. I asked what W$N meant and was shamed with something like: "Where you been your entire AC carrier!". I guess they've been around along time. Truthfully I had never heard of them much less played with them 'till last night. Now I know.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Ha, dont feel bad. I dont know what it stands for, however then again it may not stand for much. I dont know if they are one of the newer clans, although they seem to have been around for awhile.
Now Duckett, lets not be sending out undue hate.
I just figured out something, I need trolling lessons from Undead, and MM10
Trolling is something that is not respected. I would suggest refraining from trying to learn how to "troll". You try to make other people sad, other people will soon try to make you sad.
Heh, I just figured that out. and ^^ I was joking. Trolling is fun Sad. Oh well I guess I <3 PRESIDENTIAL BODYGUARDS
I was making sure you were joking Wink
<3
<3 u too