Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELLO!!
Hey Guys,
Gargoyle here. I just wanted to say that im interested to join the clan. My good ol' friend Evanzo23 sent me so yeah.

Problem: I cant seem to post a thread inside the application thread.
1) We are invite only. I've never heard of you, so I guess most of us haven't also. Jump on irc/stay on our forums and let us know you more Wink
If we get interested, we invite you to make an application.

2) hi welcome to forums.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Problem, officer?
Hello Gargoyle, Welcome to our forums. Well, I appreciate that you would like to join us. I personally find this clan fits me better than any other so I can really understand your interest.
(11-13-2011, 04:33 PM)Nightmare Wrote: 1) We are invite only. I've never heard of you, so I guess most of us haven't also. Jump on irc/stay on our forums and let us know you more Wink
If we get interested, we invite you to make an application.
Right now we are very comfortable with our membership, so you will need to hang around for a bit so we can get to know you. Before we invite someone we usually know them really well, and we like what we see. A recent recruit had to wait about a month to get the unanimous votes needed to get in, (that was after getting the necessary invites) and we all knew him really well. I'm saying this not to dissuade you, but so that you understand how seriously we consider letting people in to our clan. It may take a long time, but if you show commitment, we like what we see, and we think that you would fit in, you may have a chance. This clan isn't all about skill, it's much more than that.

[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

evan said that Gargoyle is a friend from GGA (evan's old clan).
No one seemed to mention the "Problem"
Yer, I made it so people who aren't invited cannot post new applications. This is for obvious reasons :>
The introduction is the most that you can do, and you just did it Smile

Welcome to the forums!
Hai thar.

Welcome to the B} forums. Smile
Welcome Smile
Hey and Wellcome to PB Forum.

Good Luck and Have Fun!