Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Beta] ory_crate
Alright, here's a map that I've been working on for a while, with a ton of tips coming from RR.

Dropbox download for SVN Beta
Akimbo download for 1104 Beta

Tips would help.

The RVSF has recently asked a new but trusted courier group to deliver a package/crate for them.
Unfortunately, the CLA caught wind of it and have raided the couriers' head office (as I said, new, that's why it isn't much of an office as of yet). Whether they thought the crate would aid the RVSF in their war against terror, or they just wanted to piss them off, it doesn't matter.
What does matter is that RVSF want the package back, and have to get it before the CLA can get away with it.
Cue mindless bloodshed.

Latest changes:
- Changed the CFG to fit the SVN and made minor changes to that weird small area in the garage part.
- A new corridor connecting the two ammo pickups.
- The health pickup in the garage has moved.
- Speaking of the garage, there is now a small area behind the garage door, just for show. It doesn't server any other purpose.
- I re-clipped the racks in the middle corridor, and edited the cfg so you can throw nades through the racks now.
- And, there is a ladder so shotgunners/snipers can get up on those racks. They could in the previous version, but that changed with the re-clip.
- An RVSF spawn was spawning on the other side of the wall, and in the big, open area. I moved the spawn slightly, and thickened the wall.
- New health pack in the middle corridor.
downloaded it when you posted on irc a week ago.
It was a little weird feeling, but yeah. :p
Good luck. <3
[Image: AK7ba.png]

I'll test it with ya guys Smile
Story and MediaFire download added.

Anyone else entering?
At the moment, I only know that RR and Nightmare are...
Just me & RR as of right now.
Screw over the chance to have a B} pile up vote on one map by having a few of us enter... :O

Anyway, I made a few changes to the layout (garage section, and corridor linking the two ammo pickups). Lemme know what you think of them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cd8ldkj323166uj
Whoa, it is break for five days after today, so I might just get an entry!
evan let's do a joint one! :D
lol shad mapping.

(11-22-2011, 12:06 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: evan let's do a joint one! :D

gogogogo activeness ftw