Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, then, and everything between. (AUG-OCT?) [Clan News]
Oh boy. Its been too long.

What has happened?

August:

We got Razta :DDDDDD
Razta is a NZ player (formerly iOD) who is totally badass. We all love him ofc. Why else would he be a B}?

Our first birthday!
Ok, really my first birthday :3 You guys come later. We will celebrate that as well, why not party? Thanks to Droid for reminding me of this. Otherwise it would've never happened. Next birthday is set for when these forums were launched. I'll find the date later.

Maybe not August now:

Tournys:

Our second tourny finished with UberNubz (Noobicus and Razta) taking the lead, with Robostein (Droid and Nightmare) coming in second. Although the matches were hard to coordinate, it all finished in the end.
We all know me and Verse would've won

Our third tourny has just started. It is a 1v1 TSURV custom map Tourny. Wish me luck (and the other B}s as well).

Other things:
I still haven't made a favicon
I still haven't made a {BoB} ladder clan logo
I still haven't done some other stuff.
MOOM got released, check the full post here: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3920-post-68446.html
The Box Factory By evanzo23 and Nightmare got released: http://pbclan.tk/forum/showthread.php?tid=315
A second B} pub has been introduced. Welcome B}Free, which reports to the {BoB} ladder!

And that is all...
(10-06-2011, 06:16 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: We all know me and Verse would've won
2 things wrong!
1. It's "Verse and I would've won"
2. This is a false statement since Sharzj was favored to win in the first place and was going to woop your inactive butts, but the inactivity part of your butts got in the way...and, yeah.
Er, inactivity?

Me and Verse were by far the most active team. However ya'll never were around enough to play us. Always just one person missing.

Take those cotton balls out of your ears and listen to the truth.
July-September(and beginning of October)
Wink
*Robostein

[Image: AK7ba.png]

Sharzj clearly had the best name and the most stylish players, the tourney was ours.
Also, MOOM is awesome!
Keep cubin'!
RR umad?!
You and Verse were going on alternating vacations.
GOSH GET IT RIGHT!
Jeez, UberNubz won. Period.
(10-07-2011, 08:32 PM)Orynge Wrote: Jeez, UberNubz won. Period.

...and beat Zarj&Shad / RR&Verse on the way to the finals.
Blush

[Image: AK7ba.png]

Im having a blast and want to be here for many B}irthdays:DHeart
03/20/80