Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Application invitation for titi!: [Accepted]
Goodluck titster!
I beat him 15-9 in LSS ac_douze. gg
[Image: 307198.png]
(10-09-2011, 12:57 PM)Droid Wrote: I beat him 15-9 in LSS ac_douze. gg

WAY better than I did. I ended up just running and spamming nades... the DROID is coming and he has a NADE >>>>RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
http://youtu.be/3px-E2kSR-U

But at least he's nice about winning Wink
just for kicks: http://youtu.be/rsmCG2A_Sok
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

I WILL want my rematch Tongue GG!
F1 from a very useless opinion.

Best of luck tits. I'm rootin' for ya
(10-10-2011, 10:51 AM)Waffles Wrote: F1 from a very useless opinion.

Best of luck tits. I'm rootin' for ya

Waffles' opinion counts. Heart

[Image: AK7ba.png]

Thank you Waffles and thank you Rikky! Smile
Dear He Whose Title is that of Feminine Anatomical Parts,

First, I would like to wish you a very jolly belated Day-that-completely-belittles-all-of-Portugal's-naval-achievements. Unfortunately, this is our only happy news of the day. We of the B} clan regret to inform you that our young scribe, who is assigned the task of keeping records of all apps and other clan affairs, was recently distracted by your feminine anatomical parts, thus causing him to lose all of our data regarding your application. In order that his safety is maintained, we are unable to reveal his name (evanzo23). Furthermore, if you would still like to continue the process, then by all means you are given the privilege of restarting your application, from the very beginning. If you are truly man enough, you will live up to this burden. Again, very sorry for the inconvenience, and we hope you decide to stick it out with us.

Best regards,
B}ShadowZ, Head of Human Resources
B}evanzo23, B} scribe and the dude who does all their dirty work
And I am sorry to inform that there was an error in rewiring ShadZ. In becoming a member, we do some weekly maintenance on some silicon implanted in your head (by yours truly). I made an error, and he went haywire. Please disregard this last message.

Your in!

Few things:
As with most clans, you can now B}B}titi (no errors, say it out loud).
You should be able to see our priv forums. If you cannot: hunt me down and force me (at gunpoint) to remedy the situation.
There is a thread titled something like "Member Bios" or whatnot. Its stickied and easy to find. Read the first post, and reply in the most appropriate manner.
You get a password to B} servers, PM either me or (our lovely) Verse. It will then get added in.
I'll make an appointment to implant the (standard) chip into your brain here soon enough.

Welcome to the clan Smile

Yours truly:
~~ B}Ronald_Reagan
GJ Tiago. :D