Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Duckett's Application: [Denied]
Hello you know me as, well Duckett but here's some info that you requested & I provided

What is your playing style like?

Basically I just try to stay alive, & Kill as many as possible. Although usually I have most deaths on my team.
Some screenshots of your playing.
http://img841.imageshack.us/i/2011030100...uzect.jpg/
http://img64.imageshack.us/i/20110227062...idhtf.jpg/
http://img541.imageshack.us/i/2011022822...xictd.jpg/

Past clans you have been in, and why you left. |AMP|, I left because I felt the clan was going to die, due to newfound member HadeS. (a.k.a PhaNtom|W$N|), |iC|, I left because the clan was almost dead, I also felt I had to take a break from clans for a while.

Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why? I was blacklisted from |FOX| servers because I had a huge arguement with |FOX|Ares & joined |AMP| instead of |FOX|

Why do you want to be in the clan? I fell that B} is structured on many of the things that I look for in a clan, such as Strong members with great personalities; A tough recruitment system; Knowledge of the game for example Scripting, Modding, Mapping & Overall play; & a high tolerance against bad people

Just talk about yourself or anything else for a few sentences.

I'm 12 years old, & aim to make an official map. I play on Windows XP, & can run servers, I am currently looking into running some servers for |KH|. I usually play everyday my GMT is +6 or Central North America. My skype is awduckett.chaotic. You can email me at awduckett@gmail.com. I am known as "Elven" on the ac forums & Am amazed at RR's work on the AC clanlist wiki.

What is your playing style like?
I am a well balanced player using everything except the SMG. My favoriate map(s) is/are ac_depot, ac_iceroad, & any good map basically.

Some Current projects you may be working on.
I'm currently working on a map called ac_arabic, which Ronald_Reagan has seen. & Have 3 finished maps named "MM_Village", "ac_factories", & "ac_snoworks".

If it helps I am dedicated, & will be dedicated to B}, as long as I think that B} is a great clan that maintains a low tolerance for cheating, impersonating, teamkillers, & all the other problems that AC is going through.

RR edit: fixed formatting (nothing else, besides rewording a question to make more sense).
Dont expect this to be long, as I do not have much to say currently.
Note that this is HiSk a previous applicant. On that note, as you are re-applying, consider this app on a clean slate. We will not hold any sort of bias, be it a good one, or a bad one. On that note, we will want to play any games that we wish, disregarding the last few we may of had (I do not recall the specifics of your application, and I do not care to right now anyways).
Second point, with the maps you showed me today, I do believe that you may have a shot at getting somewhere with them. Especially the last one I looked at (last finished), looked very clean, and only had a few minor things wrong. Small maps like that can be very nice sometimes.
Good luck!
EDIT: My anger is still raging from everything. Sorry RR and Duckett and Verse.
What's denied Neon, plus you pmed me to look at your app on RG forums. But fyi {RG} died due to inactivity.
Hey Duckett, have you stopped changing names yet?

Because every time you change your name you say that it will be the last time you will change it Tongue

Good luck, anyway. Smile
I think he has a pool of names to pick from now Wink As Duckette isn't a new one to this application.
xD, Orynge, I'm more mature now. Plus I've decided to keep Duckett, as it is a previously used name from me & It's my last name.
Duckett is a good member but only if he is serious. "only" :D
I am very serious, I'm about to post some screenies
Awesome