Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to thee
Wut...

Foxy here! Tongue Most of you know me so... hai?

Quick facts:

I rule
I'm self absorbed
I care.... sometimes
/troll

I am a real person! Idk what to say so hai. Cya round? Ask questions for idk what to say. Might take my time to respond however :/

Although I am somewhat afk, I still want to be a part of the community :D
Heyo X-Ray Dog! Thanks for the help with the blacklist today!
Keep cubin'!
Hey X-Ray_Dog
Thanks for popping in to say hi!
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

(08-31-2011, 07:41 PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Wut...

Foxy here! Tongue Most of you know me so... hai?

Quick facts:

I rule
I'm self absorbed
I care.... sometimes
/troll

I am a real person! Idk what to say so hai. Cya round? Ask questions for idk what to say. Might take my time to respond however :/

Although I am somewhat afk, I still want to be apart of the community :D

Hey, it's great to see a new face in the community over here!

On a small note of wordplay, you probably want to be *a part* of the community, and not *apart* of it. Wink
Lol, apart and a part, thanks.

I don't really consider myself very new to the ac community anymore but its always good to push out. I will maybe do this on other forums when I find the time suited to me. However I have been playing since October of 2010 :D

I probably won't play much ac at all except for weekends now at best so my skill will be nothing like I loved it to be so I need to find some matches on the weekend and try to keep it up.
yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Welcome mate :D
Feel free to involve yourself in any of our intriguing topics lurking around in our forums. that being when you find the right time to do so of course. \Tongue

I see you around IRC a bit, you haven't spoken much though and now in one fell swoop, your signature has explained it all. Tongue

Cyah round!
Yah <3's all round Smile
Who are you?
Heyo, welcome to our forums Smile
@Shadowz Go find some nice light to sit in :D

Thanks all for welcoming me. Lolz, just did a 1v1 with Noobicus. Helps me stay in shape.