Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Console emulators
Ive come across quite a few of these in my years. For anyone that is new, meaning, doesnt know what an emulator is. Well im talking about older systems such as, nintendo, sega, snes, atari, n64, playstation 1. These emulators seem to run the smoothest out of any and there are many emulators for every system I mentioned. Some of these have online capabilities especially the snes (zsnes name of emulator for that system)
The games are called roms, not games when looking for a download, and I have been having fun just messing around(reminiscing) with a few of these.
Just wanted to see if anyone else has toyed with any of them. I could provide a list if anyone is interested, but google or duckduckgo(nightmare)Tongue is our friend
Ive been playing some FF7 and it just brings back memories and wanted to share.Smile
03/20/80
I've dabbled in Emulators, but I haven't played any computer games outside of Oregon trail and Lode runner (on an apple green screen), Scarab of Ra, Shuffle puck, and Brain Teasers on a early 90's computer, and flight simulator and AC. So I have no good history with consoles. I only have an 720/2 for the connect. Wink

Let me know if there are any games worth playing.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

(08-18-2011, 10:46 PM)Verse Wrote: Scarab of Ra
That reminds of maniac mansion on the jnes(nintendo emualtor)
I'll get a list of good emulators and roms.
Some emulators can be fishy with their settings, meaning gfx drivers cause there can be a few of them to go along with each emulator for such an such systems.
I never played Scarab of Ra, but just doing some homework reminds me of it Smile
03/20/80
I don't try emulators much, but yeah....

PS1 --> Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
om nom nom.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(08-18-2011, 08:41 PM)charlymurphie Wrote: Ive come across quite a few of these in my years. For anyone that is new, meaning, doesnt know what an emulator is. Well im talking about older systems such as, nintendo, sega, snes, atari, n64, playstation 1. These emulators seem to run the smoothest out of any and there are many emulators for every system I mentioned. Some of these have online capabilities especially the snes (zsnes name of emulator for that system)
The games are called roms, not games when looking for a download, and I have been having fun just messing around(reminiscing) with a few of these.
Just wanted to see if anyone else has toyed with any of them. I could provide a list if anyone is interested, but google or duckduckgo(nightmare)Tongue is our friend
Ive been playing some FF7 and it just brings back memories and wanted to share.Smile

I love emulators! I tend to use them to play the N64 and NES games... I was never really a fan of the SNES, and I have the gamecube sturf. Anyhow, I use Project64(KVE for online) or Mupen64+++, and FCEUX. I have plenty or ROMs (several thousand :/ ), but yeah. I would be glad to show you around if you want Wink
Who needs emulators? I own an N64 and play Super Smash Bros pretty much every day half an hour for lunch. :D
Keep cubin'!
Lololololol.
This is why we can't get a tournament match in, eh?
BTW Desmume is fun for nintendo DS.
Ask MaiMeeTur for more details.
hehe.
I have a real N64 as well. Starfox and LoZ OfT FTW!
Yes, I have Starfox 64 and Ocarina of Time as well.
I also have:
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Perfect Dark
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Donkey Kong 64
Mario Party 3

And probably I few others I can't think of off the top of my head right now.

The only game I really wish I had was Snowboard Kids. My brother and I opted for 1080 Snowboarding instead and ended up just giving it away because it was so boring.
Keep cubin'!
I have Ocarina of Time for the 3DS Wink
and Starfox 64 3D is coming next month or so...
:D
[Image: AK7ba.png]