Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you use your middle mouse button for tabs?
(07-30-2011, 07:06 PM)Verse Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 02:02 PM)evanzo23 Wrote: Well, the title really says everything that pertains to this thread.

Do you use your middle mouse buttons for opening new tabs?

I realize that this doesn't really allow you to vote if you don't even have two buttons, but you can always say that Wink

ALL the time!!!!! Evanso23, ALL THE TIME for about 4 years now. By the way, you can also CTRL + Click to do the same thing if for some reason you don't have access to a middle click.

For example
I'll login to this website
Press today's posts
then ctrl + click all the green arrows to take me directly to the posts I haven't read in each thread.

That way instead of going back I just have to click on the next tab in line, and everything is already loaded. Right now I have 8 tabs open, because of that.

CTRL + Click = New tab
Shift + Click = New Window
CTRL + Tab = Tab Cycling
CTRL + W = Close Tab

Case closed. Hotkeys are awesome Smile

And for the record, I do the same thing with opening a bunch of tabs for the forums when I come on here!
Pffft.
Silly mouse users...
Touchpads and touchscreens make my fingers heat up too fast! (Which probably explains why I don't play games on my iPod) You should really try getting a mouse, ShadowZ Wink
It no work for me.
On Opera, Shift+Middle Click comes up with a bunch of options. XD

I do use Alt+Tab though.
(08-01-2011, 01:06 AM)Orynge Wrote: On Opera, Shift+Middle Click comes up with a bunch of options. XD

I do use Alt+Tab though.
xD never knew that.

I'm closing in on one year of Opera usage and I've only found 70% of its amazingnessHeart
[Image: AK7ba.png]