Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Neon Appilication: [Denied]
Playing Style
I am a kind of one man team since i always get the lower skilled teams. But if I have a pretty good team I am constantly on team talk with my teammates, Telling the enemy teams flank route, etc. Following teammates directions and such.
Screenshots
[Image: 20110216011414acdepotct.jpg]
>
[Image: 20110219031824acdepotct.jpg]
>
[Image: 20110219025245acsunsetc.jpg]
>
[Image: 20110219214741acscaffol.jpg]
>
[Image: 20110219223019acshinect.jpg]

I have a lot more I will bring them on request :D

Past Clans
|AMP| |iC| eQ.|
Left because they all died /sadface Sad
Also Xu| was wanting me to join, but I decided B} was higher on my list.

Blacklist
Never sir. Never have Never will.

Why join B}
Verse told me to check out B} and i like B} and the clan is respected so why not join. RR has talked to me before and he seemed chill, same for Verse idk about the rest of clan but i bet they are just as chill as RR & Verse.

Me
I'm a skilled player. I have many friends in AC. Not hated by anyone AFAIK. euhm IRL I'm taking the driving part of Driver's ED this was my first day and i ran off the road...twice but i did better than the girl after me she ran a stop sign and speed a lot i just need to work on the control.

Weapon, Map, and Mode
Weapon would be A-ARD10-SMG or AD81-Sniper Rifle. For the map hmm tough choice either Depot, or Shine. Mode, well I'm balanced on mode ctf, dm, tdm, tsurv, surv, tosok, osok, htf, except ktf never played it before. ^^

Regarding our game.
As I said, I was amazed by some of your nade throws. They either directly killed me, launched me across the map (confusing me), or by fluke blew up and didn't damage me.
Your weapon of choice was the SMG, and I think you did well with it. You kept me on my toes, and rarely could I kill you when you were far away. I'd say you are a strong SMGer, thats a nice asset to have in a clan. Your tactics could be improved, however that is something that you will learn as you go on. I have yet to see your team play, but I am excited.

Moving on:
Well, dont kill yourself in the car and we will be fine Wink I learned on stickshift, it was very... interesting. Was today your first KTF match?
yes it was.:D Also i trained with Bullet|oNe| some and got some screenies not really good but with the people i played with it was great.
[Image: 20110220063216acdesert3.jpg]
Also most of my kills were defending Bullet[oNe] while he scored so they better than regular kills. Smile
You did a good job in both bouts. Yes, you got crushed by me, I won't deny it, but you did have some very nice moments yourself.

One of my favorite moments was when you used strategy to effectively neutralize me: During the first bout (AC Scaffold) you faked me out right into a trap, and had a cooked grenade ready to throw in my face. You sent me reeling with that one, I did not expect it whatsoever. I would love to see much more of that as you develop into a dynamic player. You did make one comment that you need to work on aim--who doesn't (legacy.castiel and BULL3T[One] maybe)--it is something that grows over time. I would like to say that AC is as much strategy as it is aim and and accuracy. It's no secret that I prefer using my mind to score points instead of using my ballistic sidearm.
***Edit 21 Feb 2011*** Screenshot

During the second bout (AC Aqueous) you, were dominated by me. I chose this map and mode for two reasons. (1) I wanted to see how you performed when I was at my best, that is, in a map and mode I know very well and thus, would give you my very best competition. (2) I wanted to know how good you were at using the overlay map.
In regard to first point we found that we differ in skill widely when it comes to TKTF. That is by no means a bad thing.
In regard to the second reason, my guess is that you didn't use the overlay map very much--if you did then skip to the next paragraph. Aqueous is a large map for 1v1 and overlay map is a boon to those who use it in TKTF or KTF as the flag bearer is lit up like a Christmas Tree. Not many of the other modes require such extensive use of the overlay. It is very helpful if you are ever thrown into a new map, where it allows one to often score a flag while your opponents are still walking in circles trying to figure out heads from tails.
***Edit 21 Feb 2011***ScreenShot

But enough discussion and critiquing, during the final moments of our Aqueous bout you put up a very well strategized defense. You saw me coming, and holed up in the tunnel from where you accurately threw a grenade and laid down fire which stopped my assault cold. I was impressed as you hadn't effectively stopped me the entire bout. It showed that you were flexible and able to effectively use the resources at hand to stop a superior player.

I appreciate players that respond well even when they aren't winning. Integrity, a positive outlook, and an ability to adapt, are far more important features than your performance in AC.

***Note to RR*** could you add the Screenshots I emailed you in this post.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

http://pbclan.tk/pictures/apps/neon_app_...s_TKTF.png
http://pbclan.tk/pictures/apps/neon_app_...ld_HTF.png
When I have something else to say, I'll say it. However, I do like what I'm seeing here.
A little 2v2 Inter with Shadow and Waffles and Verse

[Image: 20110220213617acdouzeto.jpg]
[Image: 20110220215349acgothich.jpg]
[Image: 20110220221217acshinetk.jpg]

Tosok ac_douze we lost which was there pick

we picked ac_gothic htf and won

Tie breaker ac_shine tktf the actual tiebreaker was a little confusing of what to do but we wanted a tktf they wanted shine.
TOSOK/AC_Douze
I was very glad that =SA= chose this map and mode, because I really curious to see how you did. The result was very satisfactory, truthfully it would've been satisfactory no matter how you did, but I was happy to see you surge ahead of me and in competition for the lead. I think my strategy should've been to just try and stay alive, and let you take them out, but then again we weren't out for blood so it really didn't matter.
ScreenShot

After this match all I really have left to play with you are TDM and CTF to have completed all the team modes together. I don't necessarily plan on doing that, some modes are somewhat representative of the others and I will be on vacation this week. But I think that I can still draw the following conclusion. Over the past two days you demonstrated to me that you are a skilled and diversified player, who is able to operate effectively on your own without much support from a team. You also complement me, where I am a niche player for flag modes, you excel in TOSOK, and I will postulate that you would also do well in TDM as well.

THTF/AC_Gothic
We started out behind, which worried me--we chose this mode, we should be tanning their hides--but we were able to overcome and keep the lead the rest of the game and tan their hides taBoot. From my perspective, we simply overwhelmed them by simply being better shooters--that almost never fails. I would've liked to work as a tighter unit and not separate as much as we did. I wasn't able to really watch you work as closely as I would've liked as I was busy with the flag much of the time. You did quite satisfactorily.
ScreenShot

TKTF/AC_Shine
This match was almost a repeat of the previous one. We stared out behind and came out on top--WAY OUT on top. In this mode I kinda just did my thing--run like a chicken with it's head cut off. If you weren't using the overlay map religiously, there would've been no way for you to keep up with me. I wasn't expecting you to follow me either, although it would've been really nice. Again, from my perspective we simply overwhelmed them by simply being better shooters--that almost always works. Just so you know when Ronald_Reagan and I play this mode we almost always play very close together.
ScreenShot

As I said before you have demonstrated to me that you are a skilled and well rounded player. You show great potential becoming a serious contender and I look forward to seeing you develop whether you make it into our clan or not. As far as I am concerned the only thing you have left to prove to me is your character. Unlike your great in game performance this is something I can't quantify over night. What I am looking for is characterized by our clan name. A person who is a Presidential Bodyguard should be loyal, honorable, and show initiative, dependability and a cool head. The reality of the matter is that only by spending time with you in the community (forum/IRC) and in game will I be able find this out. I am excited to see how you will accomplish this task. Do you have what it takes to be a Presidential Bodyguard?
***Just for our records, Ronald_Reagan, could you post the ScreenShots I sent you?***

Done. They are up, and I made sure that they are up and in full quality. All current screenies are at http://pbclan.tk/pictures/apps

As to what Verse said, I am fully confident on your playing ability. But, I still want a match with you. Sorry if that has been hard to achieve Sad
Concerning your app, as I said above, it may be hard to find time to play with me (my fault, not yours), however I am not willing to go on without a couple games. Taking this into consideration, it would be helpful to keep your app active and updating us on any fabulous pubs you have. One thing I want to make sure of is your commitment to the clan. This doesn't mean being active all the time, as that would be too much to ask for. However, this means loyalty to the clan, and being able to bond with the members well. Commitment is also being able to contribute, playing games, and messing around with various other creative outputs. I know I like to play with the AC code, and currently am playing with PHP for this site. If you would like to expand on the choice of this clan compared to others, that would be great. I'm not looking for an ego boost for myself, I'm looking for some conclusions and answers.
(02-21-2011, 11:24 AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Done. They are up, and I made sure that they are up and in full quality. All current screenies are at http://pbclan.tk/pictures/apps

Thanks Got'm up 5 minutes after your post

[Image: 20110221213924acelevati.jpg]

A little nice 3v3 i think, lol but my team wasn't helping much just standing around spinning majority 1/3 of my team was spinning majority other was looking for kills, tk's to when i had the flag so i was hiding from 3 red and 1 blue difficult type of game so as i said earlier
(02-19-2011, 12:30 PM)Neon Wrote: I am a kind of one man team since i always get the lower skilled teams. EDIT: That spin around while playing. And flagtk =.=

But I think i could've won if I had more than 10 min, most of the game which was in favor of the red since i got there late and they had already been scoring but i think i did well based solely on circumstances