Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I <3 B}
(07-18-2011, 07:49 AM)Noobicus Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Razta Wrote: Some of my favorite things include: Motorcross

do you have a bike? I am not a motocross rider (but have thought about it) I have owned many street bikes, are you a street rider too?
I have experience on both, I do love motorcross a lot though, but I feel that I will go towards a street bike as I find them much more fun than cars :D
Plus my father-in-law has a nice ducati I have my eyes on ;]

(07-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Razta Wrote: I love my metal/rock( being a drummer and all )

Awesome, I dabbled in drums in the past. What kind of kit do you have?
Quick, name your top 5 metal/rock drummers. Smile
I don't have a kit anymore due to the earthquake pretty much destroying everything I had owned, I like john longstreth, tim yeung, joey jordison, Lyle Cooper and simon phillips. I do not know wether you will have even heard of some of these guys, but they drum insanely well LOL.

(07-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Razta Wrote: [*]I joke around a lot, but I am becomming a lot more mature in the way I do it, as it has offended people in the past.

Yes, that is was makes AC fun is the interaction. I enjoy those who can joke about their games. I enjoy being in game with the likes of you and shad and evanzo.

Well I enjoy playing with you guys as well, it makes it a lot more fun. Seeing a B} member playing just makes me know I'm gonna have a good match most of the time, and makes me wanna keep fraggin away!

(07-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Razta Wrote: I have noticed many members of your clan lately, and knew some of them before they had joined B} (namely, shadowZ) and I really enjoy playing with all of them in game, and chatting to them on IRC, you are all really top guys, and I love the community you have going on here. You have an impressive clan going on here guys, all of you are well respected players throughout the entire AC community, top marks fellas! I am excited to be a part of that now after having signed up here, and look forward to playing/talking with you guys in the future!

Thanks for the kind words Razta. I <3 this clan for the way it is shaping up. I applied back when it was just RR and Verse. I was worried about what the future would bring and am ecstatic with how it has all worked out. The quality of clanmates and clan friends is fantastic. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this.

Welcome Razta, I look forward to playing and chatting in the future. Cool

All in all thank you very much for the interesting questions and the nice comments you have made here, you have had my respect for a long time though, Noobicus, even before you wore the B} tag around. :]
Yah <3's all round Smile
(07-20-2011, 09:53 PM)Razta Wrote: You have had my respect for a long time though, Noobicus, even before you wore the B} tag around. :]

AAAAAAMen Brudah.

* Verse likes people who like Noobicus!!!
* Verse hands out brownie points...1...2...3...
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Verse is mightier that Huntsman (aka $w0rd*).
LOL nice orynge
BTW noobicus what happened to that screenshot
* Shadz likes gloating over his victory :D