Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Application Invitation Extended to Razta: [Accepted]
(07-22-2011, 07:13 PM)Nightmare Wrote: We played a 2vs2. Windows vs Macs. :D Razta's XP + Nightmare's Vista vs $$$$MAC$$$S Shad+Droid
Windows wins! Heart
[Image: WindowsLogo.png]

Wow GG'S I'm not surprised that Razta Man did well (as did every one else). I have yet to test him, and not sure if I need 2, I've played so many pubs with him, and witnessed his mature attitude and skill level for many hours
03/20/80
Hey, Just checking in to make sure you're still around.
(08-02-2011, 11:18 AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Hey, Just checking in to make sure you're still around.

Hey I am still around, just not as frequently at this time.

To clarify and refresh everyones memory, I will explain the situation I have told most members on IRC already.
I am able to play AC most days, but only for a couple of hours now as I have to use a seperate computer from the one I have at home.
This is because I have moved houses, and I was using a flatmates computer previously which was able to run AC just fine, although with no sound and a crappy mouse.
The computer I use now is terrible, it lags just opening IRC so AC is virtually impossible to play, 20fps, 56k speeds or lower, living in NZ and getting 500+ on NZ servers isn't going to work.

This is only temporary however, next month I should be able to get hold of another computer I can use more frequently.
Sorry for the inactivity but it is how it is, and just to let you all know I am still really interested in being a part of your clan!
I hope you can put this small period of inactivity behind you and look to the future, with me as one of your proud members! :D
!~!
Anyway hope to see yall in game, and play some matches!
:]
Razta out!!
Yah <3's all round Smile
Ahkay, I haven't been around as much as I would like to be either.

Nice to know you are still hanging around! Fix your computer situation asap Smile
I'll post some more screens of the games i've had with B} members recently, tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!

I am looking forward to finding out wether I am allowed into the clan or not ;]
-Crosses fingers-
How long has it been since I apped? Tongue

Anyway catch you guys next time !! (Tomorrow...)
Yah <3's all round Smile
16 days Wink
[Image: AK7ba.png]

me and Razta did a 1v1. My new one game, winner takes all, applicant test.
KTF ac_iceroad
[Image: 20110804_223356_ac_iceroad_KTF.jpg]
I jumped off to a solid start and held a 3-1 lead for a few minutes. Then he got on a huge run to make it 8-3. Then late game I abused some rifle sprinting for my last push to win. got it to 8-7, then we fragged each other so I lost the flag. that was all Wink GG Razta.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

K Guys head over to my AC Photobucket page and the top screenies are mainly all the matches i've had with B} members.
The link is as follows: http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/Razta-_-/
Sorry I don't have much time so there is no detailed information of the matches, maybe some of the B} members can comment more on them, if they wish.

All I can say is they were all very enjoyable games and I wish to have many more in the future. Thank you for taking the time to review the screens and play the matches with me, I greatly appreciate your time and effort!

LOVE RAZTA <3
Yah <3's all round Smile
Winkhttp://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc51..._TOSOK.jpg
AWESOME GAME thx for your timeTongue >>>(punk)<<< .Your an elite player in my book; always tracking me down and I tend to think I'm sneaky. Your attitude in game whether it is pubs or a few 1v1's we have had, has been a positive one. Keep up the good work and like Zarj says (may I plagiarize him) Keep Cubin lol. I have a feeling you will B} Wink
03/20/80
Heyo.

Welcome!

You should have full priv forums access in a couple minutes. If you dont, tell me. We have a song help page which I try to keep updated with members favorite songs, so give me a handful of your favorite songs (yt videos). I also want a quick member bio, you can see some others here: http://pbclan.tk/memberbios.php So post this in the relevant thread in the priv forums.

Welcome to the clan!