Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I <3 B}
So. I am here. I am Razta, and I am god.
No jk. Cool

Ac Career
I started off in AC last year, had some good times, met some friends that I still have to this day, and all around just fell in love with the game due to it's nice community, fast paced and exciting gameplay, and the fact that it's still being actively developed and has a lot less hackers than most other FPS games out there today, that I have played. My First Clan was FmC which was a great clan, and I really loved it to bits, it was a nice community and a great place for me to have started off, then I moved on to -dyH (which was really terrible in the end and kind of came to an end abruptly) and now I am here in iOD| which is a clan I have previously really enjoyed being in. I am disappointed in the way the clan has dissolved and it's a real shame that nothing can really be done about it, because members are rarely able to be contacted (aside from the ones who are still active; Huntsman, the_andyman, KAZ, slip4ever, GLO and I )

About Me
Well here is a little about myself Tongue
My Name is Ray, I'm 19 years old, I am currently studying for a diploma in systems development, so I will be inactive on the game sometimes due to study, but I will keep coming on to IRC and forums as much as possible.
Some of my favorite things include: Motorcross, Martial Arts & Wrestling, Snowboarding, Games, Music, Drinking Alcohol, Literature, Art and Clubbing.
As far as music goes, I love my metal/rock( being a drummer and all ) but I have a vast library of music in which I enjoy, including most genres that exist, except for the incredibly wanky ones e.g. stuff that sounds the same but has a few slight differences, so they rename it a whole new genre.
A few things to note:
  • I have no sound, due to a P.O.S sound card.
  • I joke around a lot, but I am becomming a lot more mature in the way I do it, as it has offended people in the past.
  • My mouse is broken, the left button sticks down because about 50 books crushed it in the earthquake
  • I live in christchurch, NZ
  • I hate using facebook, I made it, accepted a few people, and it was hell, so I just decided to forget about it.
  • I am going to miss iOD|
  • I LOVE YOU GUYS THOUGHH!!
  • <3
I have noticed many members of your clan lately, and knew some of them before they had joined B} (namely, shadowZ) and I really enjoy playing with all of them in game, and chatting to them on IRC, you are all really top guys, and I love the community you have going on here. You have an impressive clan going on here guys, all of you are well respected players throughout the entire AC community, top marks fellas! I am excited to be a part of that now after having signed up here, and look forward to playing/talking with you guys in the future!

Welcome to the forum.
Trollface
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(07-15-2011, 03:46 PM)Nightmare Wrote: Welcome to the forum.
Trollface

Thanks Trollface
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

(07-15-2011, 03:46 PM)Nightmare Wrote: Trollface
[Image: 307198.png]
(07-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Razta Wrote: [*]I hate using facebook, I made it, accepted a few people, and it was hell

Me 2 and welcome to our humble abodeTongue
03/20/80
Who doesn't <3 B}!

Trollface
Trollface
Ratza, better late then never, here I go!
WELCOME to the forums!!! I Look forward to seeing you around, in IRC, in GAME and here as well.
(07-15-2011, 03:38 PM)Razta Wrote: I am Razta, and I am god.

take that up with Ronald_Reagan.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

I am god?
Razta wins.
Love you too <3
AND STOP ABUSING THE BLOODY TROLLFACE! (@ the B} members)
Lol I sound british cuz I said "bloody"