Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{ric}
Whats wrong with him??? very selfish on Flag returns (pretty substantial difference to rest)
[Image: 2nale1l.jpg]
If we were in the clanwar we would be 4th or pushing it HuhIdea
03/20/80
Eh?
Not sure what you're asking/saying Tongue
He never plays defense, or something like that.
There are some players who won't take bullets for flag carriers on their team and won't pursue enemy flag carriers when they think they might die. Essentially, they are selfish. They want points for themselves and not for the team. I can't say anything about {ric}, but I know for certain that the ladder can bring out the worst in people. This is why inters are the best kind of games: everyone wants to play for their team, but no one takes it too seriously.
Keep cubin'!
The ladder is everyone for themselves.
You play on the ladder for points. :D
And you have to race your team to armor/health/etc.

its kind of annoying xD
[Image: AK7ba.png]

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3245.html
[Image: 307198.png]
BAHAHAHAHA that's a funny thread.
ALSO speaking about people with questionable ladder behavior, one of the ED has been looking a little suspicious recently.
DEMENTE/BOG I believe his name is.
If you guys wouldn't mind watching him to make sure he's all honesty, cuz a bunch of times he seems to be in like slow-mo where he just runs past me and next thing I know i'm splattered.
TY.
I haven't seen anything suspicious in is play...
And we all realize this is the public forum, yeah?
Keep cubin'!
I was just wondering that Blush
Lol this guy always team bleeds I hate it, but look at me I have the 2nd to lowest tks in that list Tongue
(07-15-2011, 07:07 AM)Zarj Wrote: I haven't seen anything suspicious in is play...
And we all realize this is the public forum, yeah?

Yeah I posted it here on purpose. I am just talking about his lack of defense. I see nothing suspicious about him, I just dont like being on his team
(07-15-2011, 04:12 PM)Razta Wrote: Lol this guy always team bleeds I hate it, but look at me I have the 2nd to lowest tks in that list Tongue
Good job there Razta man. If I could quit nading teammates mine would drop significantly Wink
03/20/80