Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B} v eQ
Date: 10 May 2011
Match 1: Their choice, CTF ac_depot, loss 2-1
Match 2: Our choice, THTF ac_elevation, win 45-13
Tie

During the the first match I felt like a fish out'a water. Zarj did great in staving off attacks and communicating well. I just couldn't find my groove. From my perspective I couldn't get out of the gate without one of them picking me off arrrgh it was frustrating. Zarj was superior as he was able to effectively neutralize there threat many times. On a farce, I did score but I know that Zarj was working hard to make it happen.
ScreenShot

The second one, oh my, did I find my groove or what! Zarj Was our fantastic flag bearer for most of the match, and I got to be his shield
} <---shield
Once in a while the roles were reversed and Zarj did the same for me. When we stuck together we were a fantastic team. Zarj was diligent in getting medi kits and armor while I just spawned like crazy. When ever our opponent's dropped the flag Zarj was always close by to take the score.
ScreenShot

[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Firstly, Verse is far too humble. He did every bit as well as I did.

I feel like we worked fairly well together during the first match, however, eQ simply had us out-gunned. Their ARs were quite superior. We had several chances to grab their flag, but they managed to shut us down every time. Our defense was alright, and I feel that we did very well given how easily they were killing us.

Like Verse said, the second match came down to teamwork. Verse was amazing at killing the enemy flag carrier and then leaving the flag for me to score, we racked up a lot of points that way. We simply played well together and it showed. I loved it! (and I think HTF is one of our strong points as a clan).
Keep cubin'!
Nice tie guys! Great job!
[Image: AK7ba.png]