Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Test by Charlie Murphie
Test!! I cant submit application for some reason, weird
03/20/80
Hey man! Ah, that is because you need a certain number of invites (2 i think) to apply.
Rest assured, since you have shown interest in our clan, we will consider inviting you to apply Smile.
(05-10-2011, 06:17 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Hey man! Ah, that is because you need a certain number of invites (2 i think) to apply.
Rest assured, since you have shown interest in our clan, we will consider inviting you to apply Smile.

Sorry to go off topic this is the screen i get
[Image: fw3axh.jpg]
my bad for being out of line I was boggled THANKS. Sorry WasiWasbourne for hijacking man
Looking forward to learning about yas and vice versa never been on IRC B4
03/20/80
CharlieMurphy
Here's the link to our web client:
http://pbclan.tk/IRC.php

Hop on and say hi!
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

@B}'s: Currently, until we figure out the next steps (should only be one more day or so) I would prefer if no invites get sent out to anyone. I believe I made a post about this.

@Charly: Nice to see you still hopping around. It would be nice to see you stick around, and socialize a bit! If you are interested in getting an invite, the best way would to get to know our members, and visa-versa.

Split btw.
Right on I will do. I've never been in a clan b4 so I hope on IRC I can learn the ropes. You's fellas always been polite and aggressive at the same time in game Cool I love ur guys logo B}(tag) and attitudeShy
03/20/80
That puppy is awesome.
Glad to see you back around CharlyMurphie, and I am looking forward to dying to your carbine again!
Keep cubin'!
The puppy is awesome as Zarj said.
Haven't played with you ever but I've heard good things. Nice to meet you, hope to see you on irc and in game soon!
<3
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Hey CharlyMurphie.

I would love to be on the friendly side of that mean carbine of yours. Feel free to jump into IRC when you have the time.
Since everyone is talking about the carbine: I would love to carbine dual with you. My second weapon is the carbine. Probably not as good as you.

My real reason for commenting on that thread is:
That is a really tight puppy.