Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
How would you describe us?
Probably the most relaxed clan in AC. Can play competitive but for the most part just chills and socializes.

Who all do you know/want to know here in the clan?
I know PhaNtom the closest probably but have played with RikPik, Orynge, Nightmare, and I believe Titi (a couple times). Is ShadowflameZ back? If so then I know him too.

Who is your favorite member?
Prolly a split between PhaN and Shad (if he's still here; swear to god I saw him with the tag the other day). PhaN and I have a kinda 1v1 rivalry and Shad is an old clanmate of iF

What is your playing style like?
Middle of the road. Better than the worst but not quite pro. I've always wanted to be top echelon but, no matter how hard I practice/try, I either lack the hardware or the innate talent. So I suppose to sum things up, I'd say I'm a semi-pro social player.

Some screenshots of your playing.
Warning: contents of this link may be triggers for players named PhaNtom

Past clans you have been in, and why you left.
{TBR}, inactivity; -dyH|, died; iF*, inactivity and whop begged me to join -dyH|; other various clans that lasted from a couple days to a couple months, I might have been in one of the |BME| versions but I can't remember

Past nicknames.
Pretty much always been MerCyKiL but a long time ago I used Mercyk!ll!ing and potNchLNchLata.

A disclaimer: I am currently in a group/clan called waka waka. That is why you may see the <> symbol in some of my srceenies. Is there a problem with this and apping to B}?

Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why?
Yes, once. I called some SCR3W clan member a retard or something to that effect and he BL'd me from his server lol...Other than that no

Why do you want to be in the clan?
I feel like I'm past the days of trying to play competitive AC. I wanna be in a group of guys/gals where being social is the key requisite, not playing-level. It's kinda something I've always rather preferred. Until tonight (when I actually visited this site), I thought you guys were invite only so when I saw you aren't I decided to app because you guys seem cool

Why do we want you?
I'm chill and relaxed just like you. I'm half-decent at this game. And my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Just talk about yourself or anything else for a few sentences.
Kinda just did above lol. But here's a short bio: I'm a 20 year old dual-citizen (Canada and US) living in Ottawa, CA. I fucking love hockey but i can't play it because I had a brain injury last year. I love the Toronto Maple Leafs. I'll eat almost anything that's put in front of me. I'm incredibly sexy.

What are your favorite three songs? (Youtube links would be nice)
Hard to say. I constantly having shifting tastes but I listen to pretty much everything besides country and classical. Here's three of the many songs I'm listening to as of late:
[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVBubpQbkg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlhokRA-VUE[/spoiler]

What is your favorite picture? Don't really have one. Here's one I really like tho
[Image: 6yPaIUI.jpg]

If you got 100$ gift card to Best Buy (an general electronics store, supplies games, PCs, washing machines, and such), what would you buy? 80 boxes of Mike 'n Ike's? Would buy the New Fallout 4 game coming out but then I'd have to steal an xbox one.

Cheers!
Mercy! Nice to see you here bro! As you can see, a ton has happened, hit me up on irc some time, we gotta talk.
Glhf bbq
[Image: AK7ba.png]

(08-10-2015, 05:41 PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Would buy the New Fallout 4 game coming out but then I'd have to steal an xbox one.

peasant
@HH: shall do. I'll be on during the day tmoro (somewhere between 12-5) to try to catch you
@Nightmare: Thanks!
@Exo: True words
Hi MerCyKil, GL with your app
[Image: 11867.png]
Some inters with my esteemed business partner, HoeHunter, and two wenches.

[Image: TmFSYrJ.jpg]
[Image: PYJFSDj.jpg]
Hello
Hey Shadz!

Here are some inters and 1v1's with the gang :DDDD
[Image: s5xLAjx.jpg]
[Image: tCVUaWz.jpg]
[Image: PZvbkgD.jpg]
[Image: EFvK8hL.jpg]
FYI, you can take a clean screenshot (without the game HUD rendered) with the
Code:
/cleanshot