Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Denied] Bugboy1028's Second Application
How would you describe us?The clan that focuses on teamwork and cooperation. They truly cares about each other in the clan
Who all do you know/want to know here in the clan?Ronald_reagan, Nightmare, Verse, CharleMurphie, titi, Orynge, X-Ray_Dog, PhaNtom, V-Man & V-Wikey, Aekom, Thrawn, ironzorg, Bukz, Huntsman , Noobicus, Zarjio ANNNNNNND ShadowZ!
What is your playing style like?Low-skill to be honest. ON average, with all other low to high skills, my kill ratio averagely is 0.5
Some screenshots of your playing.Will be posted with you guys, but I have some later on
Past clans you have been in, and why you left.
Have you ever been banned/blacklisted, and why?rangelisted in Perros server, but removed recently, Thanks RR!
Why do you want to be in the clan?Because this is vwry friendly clan
Why do we want you?I have skills in programming and can help out in matches/inters and with training maps
Just talk about yourself or anything else for a few sentences?I'm deaf.
yay full apppppp
Know/want to know everyone but me, F2 Wink
GL
I've done relatively little for anyone but myself recently. But thanks anyways?
Quote:rangelisted in Perros server, but removed recently, Thanks RR!
(05-18-2015, 09:16 AM)RikPik Wrote: Know/want to know everyone but me, F2 Wink
GL

Same here
[Image: 307198.png]
GL Buggy Smile
Update:

I nearly beat PhaNtom in 1 vs 1 tosok map.

PhaNtom beated me up in Survival.
GG's today. Apologies for the chaotic 4v4 inter, especially to you Exo & Thrawn who were bearing the brunt of the shotgun splattering on urban haha

Be sure to post the screenshots!
Is the app complete?
Some fields are still blank (which is okay) and you still have your note at the bottom.

Not really any sort of issue, just curious. Didn't know if I should expect the first post to be filled out more.
(05-19-2015, 12:14 PM)Droid Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 09:16 AM)RikPik Wrote: Know/want to know everyone but me, F2 Wink
GL

Same here

I admit this question bugged me because you are clearly asking the applicant to quote everyone or tell us that there are people he does not know and does not want to know.

GL