Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report in, over
Hey everyone!

Long time no see eh? Glad to see you guys are still kickin'. Would love to know how everybody's doing. Smile

As for me, well I popped on the forum a few days ago and saw Aekom's post, thought I'd follow suit. Life's been pretty busy. Currently in my 2nd semester of my 2nd year of college - weird to think that at the end of May I'll be halfway done with college...but yea it's been an overall exciting learning experience, with a bit of fun mixed in here and there haha.

Studying electrical and computer engineering with a minor in economics, might switch to computer science though - could help kickstart my AC dev career Wink But yea, it's been incredible meeting people from all around the world, given me the motivation to travel this summer - still have to finalize plans there.

But enough about me, how about you guys? What have y'all been up to? :D

Cheers,
-Shad
Hi
Hi
Trollface

But seriously, I am living away from home for the year to do a Diploma of Music. It's pretty cool, even if I really miss my girlfriend, friends and family that I've left behind for now. I haven't really been doing much, aside from that.
prime example of why fruit shouldn't be brought to life
So you ended up choosing the music program after we talked eh? I was hoping you would Smile
Eyyup. I deferred the statistics course and I'll go back to it next year, unless I decide to stay here. Tongue
prime example of why fruit shouldn't be brought to life
(03-14-2015, 06:10 PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: could help kickstart my AC dev career Wink

inb4 really op shotgun.

And well, wouldn't mind since it's close range only and completely avoidable.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Haha we'll see #heirtoRRsthrone
How've you been night
Good Good.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Hi Hi
Hola Hola Hola.