Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update
Updated to MyBB 1.8

Fun fact, one of our previous themes is now default for MyBB. So I forced everyone to use that. Most themes I had previously were incompatible with the new version, so I removed them. If anyone wants, I can replace them.

Some things may of changed, some things may of gone away. Just tell me if there is anything missing.

Things I know that are missing are:
  • noparse
  • Code syntax highlighting
  • and a few other things you won't notice.
CHANGE. NOOOO.
*eyes explode*

I'll be used to it in a few mins.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

Oh man this is cool. I miss my old theme but this is still cool.
prime example of why fruit shouldn't be brought to life
fapfapfapfapfap
Apart Flame was the shiznit. I would lpove to see it again, but I know it takes time and work to get it back. I can wait :Heart:
03/20/80
At least we still have dandruff.
prime example of why fruit shouldn't be brought to life
At this point we are waiting for the theme authors to update the themes. But I think this is Apart Flame, Royal Red was the previous default and was removed.

Dandruff was surprisingly one of the plugins I was able to find easily. So yep :D
I don't understand a single bit of what you guys are talking about. Me likey the new lay-out.
I've been using this theme for a while now and now the links are all red instead of black D:. Also, I can't click on the black dots saying there are new posts to mark them as read.
(02-26-2015, 10:52 AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Also, I can't click on the black dots saying there are new posts to mark them as read.

Yes this. Drives me nuts Sad