Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modified Teammate Skins
Not a glitch; the file name is how you tell the game which player names to include, and we've told the game to include any player name with "DES" in it.
I guess the pipes (|) don't make for a lovable file name.
FYI peoples, I merged some posts from Custom Clan Skins thread to this one.

(08-02-2012, 02:49 AM)V-Man Wrote: Not a glitch; the file name is how you tell the game which player names to include, and we've told the game to include any player name with "DES" in it.
I guess the pipes (|) don't make for a lovable file name.

Yes, | pipes don't like the windows file name structure. thus I have #M|A# simply as #M. This goes for all symbols not allowed in the windows file names do to their use in the file name structure.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

Lol that same HARDES-esque glitch appeared again yesterday.
I think it was FD this time lol.
Question for RR and Droid (the mac users who use these skins)
In the AssaultCube Launcher, I accidentally removed whatever was in the "Advanced Options" space without realizing it. What am I supposed to type in? Kthx.
--mod=mods/(folder name)
[Image: 307198.png]
Hey. How's it going and stuff?
Anyway, just checking if there is an updated link? or Someone who has all these clan skins. Link is dead
I had 'em on an old HD, but it crashed. I would like to find them as well BOOM. I will search some flash drives, but it is looking grimm. Maybe Nightmare has 'em, I've been somewhat inactive for a bit and haven't chatted with Verse, but he may still have them
03/20/80
(10-29-2014, 08:11 PM)charlymurphie Wrote: I had 'em on an old HD, but it crashed. I would like to find them as well BOOM. I will search some flash drives, but it is looking grimm. Maybe Nightmare has 'em, I've been somewhat inactive for a bit and haven't chatted with Verse, but he may still have them

K, I found a version of them on my machine. Check them out here:

B} Clan skins
Just saying, this is the most hectic bump of an old thread I've ever seen haha :D
Can we update these for the new members of B}? Smile
[Image: 307198.png]