Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modified Teammate Skins
You did a nice job on the shield and names Verse!

I may have trouble reading names in the heat of battle, but excellent work!
(09-15-2011, 05:45 PM)Noobicus Wrote: You did a nice job on the shield and names Verse!
Thank you Noobicus

(09-15-2011, 05:45 PM)Noobicus Wrote: I may have trouble reading names in the heat of battle, but excellent work!
Ah yes you are correct. The way you tell who it is specifically, is the letter, symbol, shape, or squiggly. I'll post mine in a bit, so you can see what I mean.

The names are there for two reasons. One, help people know which skin is which when editing the skin. Two, to provided a way to tell it's your teammate from the side. The name on the arms is really kinda useless as B}Nightmare observed, I was going to put some yellow stripes there, but settled on the names instead, as they look a bit better. So the names on the side or for visibility purposes i.e. you can tell it is a teammate from the side (even though you can't tell which).

Ok
I made my skin.
I also made a batch file that will help install all the skins I've made so far.

Instructions for windows users:
download teamskins.zip
Extract the teamskins.zip file to your AssaultCube folder.
Navigate to your AssaultCube folder and open the teamskins folder.
Now, run the teamskins.bat BATCH file.
This should install the skins I have made thus far.
[Image: 942178_10202211084025654_201418072_n.jpg]

or just do like Nightmare and forget the script move the skins there manually. GO B}Nightmare.

Can i have one with this as my symbol and green lettering plz, with just MURPHSmile
[Image: 2mk8ix.jpg]
I dont know how to isolate that origami design, im still looking
03/20/80
(09-16-2011, 07:06 AM)charlymurphie Wrote: Can i have one with this as my symbol and green lettering plz, with just MURPHSmile
[Image: 2mk8ix.jpg]
I dont know how to isolate that origami design, im still looking

I was just on, making a post about the servers and couldn't help commenting on this. First of all I like your unique choice. Second I think I can isolate it for you. Third, could you find a bigger picture (It's easier to make big things smaller than to make thing small bigger and still have it look nice.) Fourth, what is that origami figure called, I can do some searching when I come back and fix it up for you. Fifth, have fun!

Here is a bigger pic, and I cant find the name for the origami. I found it googling: COOL HELMET PICS
[Image: 2lj0xhy.jpg]
CHECK THIS ONE OUT TOO Smile
[Image: nl5tau.jpg]
03/20/80
Front: [Image: hc2s.jpg]

Back: [Image: 84971484.jpg]

EDIT: Whoops that's a big picture! xD
Time for a little break from my break. I was in need of some artistic inspriation yesterday, so I made this:
[Image: ShadowZ02.jpg]
[Image: ShadowZ03.jpg]
[Image: ShadowZ01.jpg]

I also have completed Murphs. But I didn't have time to find another person to take screen captures of...STOP MOVING, so I can take your picture and get off AC!!!!! gAH!!!!

Keep those ideas comming so I can take more artistic breaks Wink
P.S. ShadowZ I can make the eyes glow if you want to. Just wasn't ready to go that creepy with out you saying that's what you wanted.

Something like this:
[Image: shield-of-arms-t9083.jpg]
might be fun.

I'll find what I want soon enough.
(09-21-2011, 09:26 PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Something like this:
<BROKENLINK>
Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /shield-of-arms-t9083.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
might be fun.

I'll find what I want soon enough.

HAHAHAH it worked after I visited the site.

http://www.edupics.com/coloring-page-shi...i9083.html

Maybe it only givea out pictures to people with cookies of there site. I don't know.

Love the concept. Out of my league to make one like this from scratch though. Something like this (with color) and PB on the shield would be nice as a logo for our clan!
* Verse is a BIG fan of coats of arms with fancy stuff above/on/round/underneath it.
My family has a coat of arms too..!

Back on the uniform theme we could have the back/front of every uniform have this and the players custom squiggly, letter, symbol be on the opposite.
http://www.edupics.com/images/results/ph...ery:shield