Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.2 Release
Luv it, I have not noticed anything serious with win7 and I installed it to a separate path from the get go. I just can't find the hit sound in the menu, but found it in the chat/ feature. Then got kicked for a 1TK Tongue
03/20/80
Charlyyyy
Gameplay Settings -> Weapon Settings -> Hitsound
You can also rig your full autos to do 3 round bursts, and such in that menu.
[Image: AK7ba.png]

My new AC 1.2.0.0 start screen :
[spoiler][Image: hej7.png][/spoiler]
[spoiler]Paint ain't my thing I know...[/spoiler]
[Image: 193658.png]
(10-13-2013, 05:34 AM)Nightmare Wrote: Charlyyyy
Gameplay Settings -> Weapon Settings -> Hitsound
You can also rig your full autos to do 3 round bursts, and such in that menu.

Thanks Night I just B}rainfarted Tongue and the 3 round bursts are awesome.

HGF-ARG, I saw the post in AC Forums http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7188-post...#pid139916 where you used a .cfg converter for you maps to work with 1.2 . I googled around a bit for a converter/ updater and couldn't find it.

I had HD failure a month or so back ago and lost all my maps, but backed a few up b4. I was wondering which CFG file(s) (all for every unofficial one?) did you edit/convert and if you or anyone else can point me in the right direction. If I knew how to do this and had the maps, then that would be an awesome mappack. I just need a nudge in the right direction Idea

EDIT: I found it DUH, and trying it out now and backing up Tongue , YAY it works now I need to get my maps back.
03/20/80
Good to see that you've found it, it was in the previous page of my post, but I didn't saw it when I posted the vid
[Image: 193658.png]
(10-10-2013, 10:01 PM)Droid Wrote: (congrats to titi on 2 years in B})
[Image: 307198.png]